United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2017, 06:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
VILE chants and so RACIST and disgusting get a £#%&!ing grip... its a piss take no more. Unless I dreamt it the stretford end used to "hisss" when we played spurs?
If they did, they were @#%&!s too I'm afraid. No excuse.

Unread 24-01-2017, 08:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunier
I am pretty sure that joking about the holocaust is vile mate tbh. Lowest of the low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If they did, they were @#%&!s too I'm afraid. No excuse.
Looks like Spock has had an absolute holocaust here.

Unread 24-01-2017, 08:43 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Looks like Spock has had an absolute holocaust here.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:02 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
VILE chants and so RACIST and disgusting get a £#%&!ing grip... its a piss take no more. Unless I dreamt it the stretford end used to "hisss" when we played spurs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If they did, they were c***s too I'm afraid. No excuse.
People hiss whenever we play them. One well known lad who sits near us sings 'Spurs are on the way to Aushwitz, Hitler's gonna gas em again' every time we play them.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:04 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymackreldoodlebonkon
people hiss whenever we play them. One well known lad who sits near us sings 'spurs are on the way to aushwitz, hitler's gonna gas em again' every time we play them.
bants

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Spock

Quote:
I am pretty sure that joking about the holocaust is vile mate tbh. Lowest of the low.
So how many Jews can you fit in a mini? that was a pretty common joke in the 70's?

£#%&! off, people have taken the piss out of everything forever. It's the Ultra PC £#%&!ers who get offended about everything on behalf of everyone else who are the problem. Not all are Scousers. How many Spurs fans have you heard complaining about the abuse they get at every game, none?

Its not right but don't lets get all Daily mail about it

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:44 PM
92ToBury

If they try to claim it was United fans, tell them to £#%&! off because these lads had local accents. Try hard @#%&!s can't have it both ways.

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:36 PM
irk

Quote:
If I remember correctly it was a song to the tune of the cooksbility advert for British gas

"Cook, cook, cook
Cook a Tottenham fan
that's the beauty of gassssss"

Check you out, Noel you cool bastard

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:43 PM
waynes ear's

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/pre...anchester-city

The first comment

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
An article by a bert whinging that City are discriminated against.

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Pop

Quote:

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:19 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
So how many Jews can you fit in a mini? that was a pretty common joke in the 70's?

£#%&! off, people have taken the piss out of everything forever. It's the Ultra PC £#%&!ers who get offended about everything on behalf of everyone else who are the problem. Not all are Scousers. How many Spurs fans have you heard complaining about the abuse they get at every game, none?

i've heard literally dozens of spurs fans in the public eye complain about this

you #@&%!heads who were cutting about in the seventies laughing at jokes about gays, jews and black people need to hurry up and £#%&!ing die
you belong in another time and thank £#%&! we've moved on

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i've heard literally dozens of spurs fans in the public eye complain about this

you #@&%!heads who were cutting about in the seventies laughing at jokes about gays, jews and black people need to hurry up and £#%&!ing die
you belong in another time and thank £#%&! we've moved on
Have you had a look around lately? I don't think we have.

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:23 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Have you had a look around lately? I don't think we have.
slow progress

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:25 AM
atticusgrinch

Self sufficient? K guys.

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Well, there is a media bias against City, of course. Because the media know what side its bread is buttered on so obviously United, Liverpool and Arsenal get a better deal than most. And they love Liverpool (or are coerced into it by the aggressive response if they criticise them), and Liverpool fans hate City, so...

Referee bias? It's all subjective, but not all their smoking guns are even correct. For instance...

Quote:
The high-profile incidents from recent weeks would be sufficient to raise alarm bells on their own – the straight-forward dismissals of Luiz against Chelsea and Walker against Spurs that were not even given as fouls – but much more worrying are these entirely contradictory facts: City top the possession stats by some margin yet lie third in the disciplinary table. And the odd meltdown aside, they are anything but a dirty side.
Which wasn't a "straightforward dismissal" at all. According to the rules in place now there is no longer a red card and penalty for denial of goalscoring opportunity in the box, as the Walker push was. It's yellow card and penalty. It was that all right, so a bad decision it was, but not even as bad as yer man thinks it was in that sense.

The last point is pure nonsense. Should there by definition be a correlation between how much possession a side has and how many fouls they commit? Might a side that has a lot of possession be a side that goes further to win the ball back than most, and in doing so commit a lot of fouls? It's not a "contradictory fact", it might be a counterintuive statistic but it's presented as something it's not.

Bit Grimsonny but you know. It's presenting "evidence" that isn't evidence at all but leading statements.

Unread 25-01-2017, 12:39 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell I'd forgotten Emile Mpenza played for those @#%&!s

Championship manager wonderkid

Unread 25-01-2017, 01:13 AM
AnthonyMartial

They should try the one penalty in 22 matches trick.

They would evaporate into a black hole.

Unread 25-01-2017, 01:53 PM
prunier

Quote:
What has the friggin Daily Mail got to do with laughing at genocide?

Unread 25-01-2017, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
What has the friggin Daily Mail got to do with laughing at genocide?
Indeed, they would probably support it if it was the "right" people.
Closed Thread