United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

you'll do for me

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The only downside was carrick being dog shit - he really needs to grow some balls. Looked like he should have swung his left peg at a chance at the end but no, he stopped play and played it square for the 80th time in the match.
there were a few times where we looked like we were trying to walk it in, if you mean the chance i was thinking of, if he had hit it earlier he really had every chance of scoring as i think he would have caught that spaz foster off guard

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
there were a few times where we looked like we were trying to walk it in, if you mean the chance i was thinking of, if he had hit it earlier he really had every chance of scoring as i think he would have caught that spaz foster off guard
Yeah it was a break towards the end, ball was played ahead of Rooney & Carrick, it reached Carrick on his left side - he should have pulled the trigger but he let it run across his body, he checked out & played it backwards (might have even given it away iirc)
Central midfield is still far too one paced & negative.

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:22 PM
MUFC One Love

£#%&!in' love United, me.

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Sloane

carrick being shit? £#%&!ing hell

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
carrick being shit? £#%&!ing hell
was just going to say that Sloaners....some £#%&!ing people Carrick has been one of the main reasons behind our storming run to the top of the table and some of his first time passing in the first half today was superb....but if he scored a hat-trick the ABC brigade would still find fault

fantastic player and key to our hopes of winning No20 NQAT

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Shit's too strong obviously but it's a forum, not a broadsheet you slapped arse.

Frustrating definitely.

Call me old fashioned but i like united midfielders to offer more than carrick does.

A great day though.

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:47 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
is Ando £#%&!ing injured again btw
Good.

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
dunno how to post pics
Er, what?

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Terry Silver

I've said it before, and I won't stop saying it until he does, but Anderson can £#%&! the £#%&! off, ffs.

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

United were quite profligate today but we got the win and the tashes result was incredible

Cleverley looked neat and tidy when he came on and his movement and technique stood out. He always provides an option and offers something completely different to the other players we have in that area.

evans was excellent and carrick, young and welbeck all did well.

Jones was superb second half.

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Cleverley looked neat and tidy when he came on and his movement and technique stood out. He always provides an option and offers something completely different to the other players we have in that area.
You mean Cleverley©

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Er, what?
it's true

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:40 PM
wee man

And home.

What a nice pleasant day.

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:47 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
And home.

Was looking for the "like" button again.

Unread 11-03-2012, 11:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
And home.

last episode of the Estate tomorrow night btw

Unread 12-03-2012, 01:54 AM
Grimson

Roons on twitter:

I looked at ben foster after pen because i took a lot of pens against him in training and before i took penalty he tried to put me off. Haha. Ben foster is a good friend of mine. Top lad.

Unread 12-03-2012, 06:54 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Roons on twitter:

I looked at ben foster after pen because i took a lot of pens against him in training and before i took penalty he tried to put me off. Haha. Ben foster is a good friend of mine. Top lad.
i'm sure ben didn't mind, after all he left to get away from all that horrible wanting to win nonsense

Unread 12-03-2012, 07:17 AM
borsuk

Cool

fergie "i don't mind being top of the league just now, quite happy with that"

"we've clawed it back, think it was seven points at one time"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17333953