United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2012, 02:57 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC_91
Compared to other derbies around the world, yeah. Even in the United-Liverpool games this season the atmosphere's been pretty flat tbh.
Did you go to them?

Unread 07-03-2012, 04:07 PM
armchair

clean up aisle 5! I've moved loads of off topic posts to a thread we can all happily ignore.

Huzzah!

Unread 07-03-2012, 04:13 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
clean up aisle 5! I've moved loads of off topic posts to a thread we can all happily ignore.

Huzzah!
Benign dictatorship>democracy & talking shite

Unread 07-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Argentina

I went to school with 2 city fans too. One was a deluded blue. The other was a pretty sound.

Anyway, I hope to god that we are more than 3 points ahead of them or within 3 points of them because I will not be confident if we can settle for a draw.

Unread 07-03-2012, 06:14 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

cannae wait for sunday - us and them paying at the same time -nervous tension - half time results - swansea have scored - wba hit the post..........this will be the bestest of best season finales (as long as we win) for many da year

Unread 07-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Pop

Far too many predicting Utd are going to effortlessly overturn City's 2 point margin and win the title......

Unread 07-03-2012, 06:28 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Far too many predicting Utd are going to effortlessly overturn City's 2 point margin and win the title......
Big change from the usual doom fare on here

Unread 07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
which makes me uncomfortable. I feel much better when no one gives united a chance.

Just hope don't £#%&! it up now. City are certainly going to drop at least 2-4 points. Win all the games and draw at city should just be enough.

Unread 07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
which makes me uncomfortable. I feel much better when no one gives united a chance.

Just hope don't £#%&! it up now. City are certainly going to drop at least 2-4 points. Win all the games and draw at city should just be enough.
But will not happen. Especially if city need a win. I'd be more comfortable if we played city in our current position than roles reversed.

Unread 11-03-2012, 05:26 PM
saffers

Unread 11-03-2012, 05:42 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i'm still very certain city will £#%&! up
it's city ffs
the only things that are certain in life are death, taxes and city £#%&!ing something up for themselves

Unread 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Win next week and we're 4 points clear with City's next game being a must-win at Stoke.

Unread 11-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Win next week and we're 4 points clear with City's next game being a must-win at Stoke.
No, city's next game is now Chelsea at home on Wednesday 21st. Followed by Stoke away three days later.

Whilst United don't play after Wolves until Monday 26th #corruption

Unread 12-03-2012, 11:21 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
No, city's next game is now Chelsea at home on Wednesday 21st. Followed by Stoke away three days later.

Whilst United don't play after Wolves until Monday 26th #corruption
Yeah just heard about that.

We just need to get the 3 points on Sunday, they'll HAVE to beat Chelsea (who raised their game against them earlier on this season) and Stoke away.

Unread 12-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i went to school with two city fans from manchester as well
in manchester

same everywhere you go
Trying going to school in the Stockport area !! :shakehead:

There were 3 of us in our class that supported United, ( and one of those had switched recently after seeing a John Craven Newsround Special on the Red Army smashing up Carrow Road ! )... the vast majority of the others were all City.. we were like the Thin Red Line the amount of shit we got..

Quite a few Leeds fans as well, but that was primarily so they could buy the yellow and white kits with sock garters.

My lads were aching to get in to school this morning to give it bantz. My 8 year old shouted me down.. "Dad, come and look at this City fan on Sky Sports.. he's crying !!! crying Dad !!"

Closed Thread