United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2013, 04:03 AM
believe

Exclamation Official Transfer Window Closing Day

watch your arse on the way out etc

Anyone even slightly optimistic that we'll get someone other than Fellaini?

Unread 02-09-2013, 05:32 AM
rafabio

I am doubtful whether we will sign fellaini also....

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:20 AM
rafabio

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror 26m
Fellaini pushing very hard for Manchester United move...

done deal?

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:23 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror 26m
Fellaini pushing very hard for Manchester United move...

done deal?
So Fellaini wants it, United want it and Everton want it but we're still struggling to sort it out

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:32 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So Fellaini wants it, United want it and Everton want it but we're still struggling to sort it out
John cross didn't say who fellaini was pushing... maybe he was pushing united to close the deal

Whelan has rejected everton's bid for mccarthy. Unless he accepts it, we have to accept that we aren't signing anyone...

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:34 AM
believe

Quote:
Whelan has rejected everton's bid for mccarthy. Unless he accepts it, we have to accept that we aren't signing anyone...
Whelan wants more knowing that Fellaini is coming here and Everton are holding out for exactly the same reasons. The only people in the whole chain who will get £#%&!ed over is United, who will end up paying the best part of 40 million for a chester.

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:42 AM
rafabio

This @#%&! has got some things right, so putting it here. Can't believe it, but neither can you dismiss it with amount of bids we have placed this summer for players

OfficialAgentInsider ‏@AgentOfficial59 2m
I hear that #mufc have been offered a total of 14 players, just today. Wow.

Unread 02-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Aman27deep

Where are the names

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:07 AM
sa7

I look forward to seeing Woodward stand on a rake, slip on a banana skin before gurning at the camera and a bucket of fish falls on his head

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:14 AM
believe

From United's fb page

Quote:
Still in the hunt: David Moyes says the Reds will continue to do their best to sign some players before today's transfer window shuts at 23:00 BST. He insisted: "We'll continue working for what's left of it to try and get in what we can. But I must say I was really impressed by the way the players played yesterday. I can see why they're champions."
sounds like a load of contradictory bullshit to me.

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Perfect opportunity for Woodward to wade in with a new £5m offer then, the sly old fox :shakehead:

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:24 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Hope

Fellaini is pushing a wall onto a load of SCOUSE @#%&!S

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:25 AM
shyteds

Quote:
This @#%&! has got some things right, so putting it here. Can't believe it, but neither can you dismiss it with amount of bids we have placed this summer for players

OfficialAgentInsider ‏@AgentOfficial59 2m
I hear that #mufc have been offered a total of 14 players, just today. Wow.
Shocking lack of interest tbf, a great club like ours only having 14 players offered to us.

Don't know if Moyes will be alright after this info, have you sent him a PM or a text?

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Fellaini is pushing a wall onto a load of SCOUSE @#%&!S

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Mr Castro

I'd like us to sign someone but I'm not hopeful.

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:45 AM
elhombre

I find it almost funny people have been getting giddy about signings all summer and we've not even got close to getting anyone in...

Last day and we're still at it.

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Pop

Imagine if we missed out on Fellani and just got Baines!

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:53 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Imagine if we missed out on Fellani and just got Baines!
The first time the number 7 shirt is given to a left back

Unread 02-09-2013, 07:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
I find it almost funny people have been getting giddy about signings all summer and we've not even got close to getting anyone in...

Last day and we're still at it.
I just honestly can't believe that the job was sold to Moyes this way.

"So David, how do you fancy being the new manager of Manchester United?"
"Really, well it's a big ask to take over from SAF, I'm assuming I can get a decent budget to strengthen, especially as you seem to be lacking in midf..."
":shakehead: you'll get what you're given and be happy...."
"What about some of the lads from Everton, I could get them for £#%&! all to play for Unit..."
":shakehead: Alex, can you explain....."
"We've had a look "

Unread 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
rafabio

We are worse than arsenal ffs. Going to be hard to take this. They sign ozil and di maria, they will probably finish above us.
Closed Thread