Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not wanting to get too 'meta' but would like to take this opportunity to address rumours surrounding Saffers' absence and any perceived modification of my stance.

Saffers is merely sticking to his promise to take a sabbatical if we didn't mount a comeback against Huddersfield.
Spoiler:
click to showhide
we did not
click to showhide

He's left me in charge of #teamJose affairs.

How am I doing, boss?

He's turned !!

Unread 01-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

He's turned !!
he's not fit to comb saffer's neckbeard.

Needs to be way more active/bipolar on political threads.

Start with the NY kicking off thread Cream.

Steam in and call out nobody in particular for being racist.

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
just as no one was booing martial coming on, no one wants moyes back either. being a match goer doesn't make you smarter or more handsome. soz. mourinho is doing what he does. he was never a good fit for united. you can tell yourself this slug is going to turn into a butterfly as long as you like, but we can see your little army of straw men.
I didn't say the #@&%!s were booing Martial they were booing the manager because he took Rashford off...which makes them stupid @#%&!s as Lukaku set up the winner and almost scored himself

Jose is a perfect fit for United and a quick look at the posts in this thread say it is all non match goers who are anti Mourinho.....the same deluded @#%&!s who were calling for Fergie to go in 2006...like you

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Pop

This PSG talk, isn't it far more likely they'll go for Guardiola over Jose anyway, the big time tinpot @#%&!s.

The hipster @#%&! would love swanning around Paris in his £#%&!ing polo necks sipping £#%&!accinos outside quant back street Parisian cafes.

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Switching Off

Hucknall

Unread 01-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Cream

José Mourinho still has issues with Manchester United fans which don’t exist

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-fans-problems

Quote:
Most people were unaware of any sort of anti-Lukaku negativity until Mourinho mentioned it in a television interview. Similarly his hushing gesture at the end of the Spurs match was not directed at any section of the crowd, none of whom were grumbling by that stage anyway, but down the barrel of the nearest television camera. The manager was confident such an action would be picked up and commented on around the world, which it was, but now United fans are beginning to ask why he would rather pick a fight than celebrate a victory, and why he seems to be seeing problems where none really exist.
Quote:
Goodness knows what Lukaku makes of it all, it must be slightly deflating for a £75m striker to hear his manager urging paying spectators to be more conspicuously grateful for his presence
Not my words, but those of renowned football writer Paul Wilson.

Unread 01-11-2017, 06:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This PSG talk, isn't it far more likely they'll go for Guardiola over Jose anyway, the big time tinpot @#%&!s.

The hipster @#%&! would love swanning around Paris in his £#%&!ing polo necks sipping £#%&!accinos outside quant back street Parisian cafes.
He would also love a genuine one team league nqat.

Unread 01-11-2017, 08:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He won't be going anywhere until he has won the league and had a serious shot at winning the CL. Failure to achieve at least the former, will see him labelled a failure.

We have shown clear improvement upon last year, with this being the most solid side we have had post-Fergie. Isn't this our second best start to a season over the previous decade? Were it not for Citeh's fantastic petro-dollar funded start, we wouldn't have a massive amount to complain about.

Yes, the football has not been fantastic in recent weeks. But we are not the finished article, with two of our best attackers being relatively young, a new striker and our best outfield player is inured. Next summer the focus needs to be on 2-3 top class players who can turn us into champions, and hopefully aid us into playing better football.
So he gets three seasons and presumably a total of £400m plus to possibly win one title and "hopefully" play better football?

Don't get me wrong, he probably will get that time. But it's a dream job.

Unread 01-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So he gets three seasons and presumably a total of £400m plus to possibly win one title and "hopefully" play better football?

Killing you ain't it.

Unread 01-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Yes, perhaps unsurprisingly, winning titles and playing good football is the aim.

Unread 01-11-2017, 10:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Killing you ain't it.
Probably would be if it wasn't so predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yes, perhaps unsurprisingly, winning titles and playing good football is the aim.
It isn't.

Unread 01-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Probably would be if it wasn't so predictable.

It isn't.
Yes it is. You can do several things

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Yes it is. You can do several things
Isn't.

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Isn't.
You have PM....

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You have PM....
Apologies via pm ffs.

Accepted. Now let's move on.

Unread 03-11-2017, 09:23 AM
20 times

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41856291

Maybe his tax problems are why he’s been looking a bit moody recently?

Unread 03-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Clarkie

Wouldn't have tax problems in Paris...

Unread 03-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Even you could do it, obviously.

Don’t know why you don’t watch Arsenal.

Unread 03-11-2017, 10:54 AM
75Red

Big José fan. I was one of the people who believed this was the job he always wanted - not sure about that now. Or maybe it was his dream job and he's discovered that the reality sucks.

I do feel that he could walk at any time and when he walks it will be instant. It will be a huge drama, no announcement three months before to allow a period of well managed transition. There'll be no time to try to get someone in place. Further periods of instability are the last thing we need.

I thought months ago, even before the Europa League final, that he seemed like he wasn't happy and could be looking for a way out. Way before all this Rom/PSG shit of late.

Not sure if my current pessimism is due to feeling that Mou isn't committed, or City looking unstoppable or our poor form again following an international break especially after we got off to such a great start. I'm concerned about the lack of goals again, Tuesday a penalty and further help from their keeper. I don't think we're winning either CL or PL this season.

IMO Mou is a very intelligent guy and if he isn't cracking, he's working strategy and knows exactly what he's doing. But I'm not convinced he isn't cracking. Initially I thought that having Guardiola in direct competition again would drive him, but it hasn't happened.

So yeah, disappointed in recent results and performances but my biggest concern is that Mou is going to f*** off leaving us in complete disarray.
I don't believe he's built a team strong enough yet to deal with the inevitable chaos that will ensue when he does walk. And there we'll go again and before we know it we'll have had a decade of turmoil and instability.

Unread 03-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Cream

Last season should have earned him a contract extension. He's a funny £#%&!er at the best of times and not feeling the love from the club, or his missus and kids, will inevitably lead to problems.

He's lashing out now.
Closed Thread