Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2017, 02:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Suspect they still believe in him though. Despite being in the Autumn of his second season, us being 2nd and not playing that well.

Sounds familiar, tbh.
Although it's the spring of his 2nd season, figuratively speaking. Let's not mislead the forum.

Unread 06-11-2017, 02:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Although it's the spring of his 2nd season, figuratively speaking. Let's not mislead the forum.

Unread 06-11-2017, 06:48 AM
shenwen

Quote:
[IMG]

I remember a time when people on here were able to actually follow a discussion, let alone contribute to it.
Not every comment is about you, you know. As much as you might like it to be

Unread 06-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Denis Irwell

I remember a time when there was discussion as opposed to tedious and repetitive banner waving/attention seeking.

Unread 06-11-2017, 08:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Not every comment is about you, you know. As much as you might like it to be
Fair enough, that is good to know tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I remember a time when there was discussion as opposed to tedious and repetitive banner waving/attention seeking.
Name names, mate. Let's get rid of these scumbags once and for all.

Unread 06-11-2017, 09:44 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Fair enough, that is good to know tbh

Name names, mate. Let's get rid of these scumbags once and for all.
Sniders. In his tucking element. United supporter?

Getting rid hangers on like this will be the silver lining of a lean spell.

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

again, if anything it's the other way round. folk having already nailed themselves so firmly to the 'change of manager will sort this out', means when anyone that raises their head above the parapet to say maybe not they get flamed/tarred as having an agenda.

tbf fair to siders he said ages ago that

a) manager change might not be the silver bullet
b) mourinho might not be the right fit anyway/depending on what you want from united
c) there's a wild west vibe in the higher ups as flitting from fergie to moyes to vg to mou shows a distinct lack of forward planning/consistency when it comes to team matters/player recruitment etc

so you can't expect folk not mention it now when it seems like there's signs that's how it's playing out. i don't see any told you so's just that the same problems issues are still there and there's too many babies willing to chat on it. people see the poster name and pavlov's dogs straight into the argument.

same with brexit, trump and so on though. way of the world i guess.

i'll get off his dick now...

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
again, if anything it's the other way round. folk having already nailed themselves so firmly to the 'change of manager will sort this out', means when anyone that raises their head above the parapet to say maybe not they get flamed/tarred as having an agenda.

b) mourinho might not be the right fit anyway/depending on what you want from united
c) there's a wild west vibe in the higher ups as flitting from fergie to moyes to vg to mou shows a distinct lack of forward planning/consistency when it comes to team matters/player recruitment etc

so you can't expect folk not mention it now when it seems like there's signs that's how it's playing out. i don't see any told you so's just that the same problems issues are still there and there's too many babies willing to chat on it. people see the poster name and pavlov's dogs straight into the argument.

More honest.

It's quite hard to see how certain posters come back from that.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

Fairmind Balancedheart there with the sport.

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Up into the early hours and then back sniding first thing. You've got to give the lad credit for his commitment if nothing else?

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Up into the early hours and then back sniding first thing. You've got to give the lad credit for his commitment if nothing else?
Sorry, pal. I'm pretty much bulletproof after Gypsum's post. Talk about setting the record straight

Unread 06-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Sorry, pal. I'm pretty much bulletproof after Gypsum's post. Talk about setting the record straight

bit rich you get called snide

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
2nd in the league, 36 games unbeaten at home, through to the knockouts of the CL for the first time in 4 years, QF's of the league cup....

I know your post was made with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek but, bit early to say it's game over for people in fairness
No goals conceded at home.

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
2nd in the league, 36 games unbeaten at home, through to the knockouts of the CL for the first time in 4 years, QF's of the league cup....

I know your post was made with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek but, bit early to say it's game over for people in fairness
Great, basically you're saying there's more snide in the post. Nice one

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Great, basically you're saying there's more snide in the post. Nice one

Sorry pal
Have some rep

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Sorry pal
Have some rep
Knew you were different

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Sorry pal
fair play that you apologise, but slow down with the grovelling.

Unread 06-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Child of Darkness

I’m team jose but £#%&! me it’s been dull these last few weeks

Unread 06-11-2017, 03:00 PM
King Eric

Quote:

Just posted something similar, we play Bristol City in the league cup to go into the semis again. We’ve had the best start in years since Fergie retired, the only thing anyone can moan about is the type of football we are playing. Hopefully when Pogba and big Zlat come back the excitement improves.
Closed Thread