United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
They won't make a peep because they know full well what would doubtless happen if they breathed a word of it that day.

Most definitely, but lets hope they keep it shut if the day regardless.

The people who really need to have a look at themselves are the reds who will be itching to City to start mouthing so they can get all 'faux-outraged'. £#%&!ing pathetic.
carlos im willing to bet they will mate ..they are £#%&!ing vermin ...

they love goading utd with munich i £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!s

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Didn't the @#%&!s refer to us as "munichs" in an official club program once? You expect that sort of shit from their fans, but the club? Disgraceful. I hope they choke on their blue ketchup, the @#%&!s
Yep. Back in 2000. Didn't surprise me at all, to be honest. In my experience it's nothing to a lot of them, they use it all the time without even thinking twice about it. @#%&!s indeed

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:44 PM
carlosartorial

No, I don't think they will.

Same as Bolton for the 40th Anniversary, they had every opportunity to make total @#%&!s of themselves but kept very quiet knowing full well what the consequences would be. I'm certain the same will happen this time...though I expect they'll have some sort of ill-advised, self-promoting 'The Real Manchester Club Remembers' type banner, bigging themselves up.

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Most definitely, but lets hope they keep it shut if the day regardless.

The people who really need to have a look at themselves are the reds who will be itching to City to start mouthing so they can get all 'faux-outraged'. £#%&!ing pathetic.
couldn't agree more mate.

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
couldn't agree more mate.
I can feel the expectancy amongst some here already.

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:49 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
No, I don't think they will.
I tend to agree. Just reading the blue forum linked, every one of their fans seem to be shitting it. They'll keep silent, mostly to save face in the media. I recall leeds scum were universally derided after showing their class in 1994

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I can feel the expectancy amongst some here already.
exactly. Shows what the tragedy actually means to some, look at bettys £#%&!ing posts. Who uses it as an opportunity to have a pop?

Unread 20-11-2007, 12:54 PM
puressence

leopards dont change spots
Closed Thread