Unread 29-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Switching Off

Get through January ffs

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:58 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
that just keeps giving and giving and giving.........from the Gruaniad

"People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some %@#$&!s."

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:24 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some %@#$&!s."
Please God, no. That's not Buck Rodgers, surely? :facepalm:

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
It's David Brent. I think it would have made bigger news if Rodgers had referred to '%@#$&!s' in a press conference.

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:37 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos
It's David Brent. I think it would have made bigger news if Rodgers had referred to '%@#$&!s' in a press conference.
It's a term of affection in Norn Iron.

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:39 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:07 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Thought it was when I read it, but it almost fits.

Unread 29-09-2012, 11:59 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

he got slagged on R5 by the whole panel today - his we don't get decisions - the whole panal - look at your own players and tell them to stop play acting. The being liverpool - the whole panel - very 'unwise', its like spinal tap, Rodders is making himself look stupid.

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Pop

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He'll be wearing a a 'cool' leather jacket by Christmas (if he's still there)

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
He'll be wearing a a 'cool' leather jacket by Christmas (if he's still there)
And an earring.

Unread 01-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Switching Off

http://bet.unibet.com/football/premi...-egomaniac/286

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So far, Raheem Sterling has impressed as often as he’s got women pregnant - three times - despite being just seventeen

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

I have a very bad feeling about this @#%&!

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

nope, it's all good

Unread 01-10-2012, 05:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
And an earring.
And crying while Fenway are laying him off. "Let's just say that right now nothing's definite"

Unread 01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Tell us more??

Unread 01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Switching Off

He looked promising at Swansea but all this Brent stuff doesn't help him. It's not just us picking up on it either.

So far he's managed to beat Gomel, Hearts, Norwich and Reading. He's got no strikers and has spent more at Liverpool than Moyes has spent in his last three seasons.

They won't go down but wouldn't surprise me if they finish bottom half.

Unread 02-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Pop

The Mirror....

Brendan Rodgers will reward the remarkable success of his young stars by dishing out new Kop deals. He has already started talks with Raheem Sterling and also wants to tie down fellow teens Suso and Andre Wisdom.

Remarkable success?

Unread 02-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The Mirror....

Brendan Rodgers will reward the remarkable success of his young stars by dishing out new Kop deals. He has already started talks with Raheem Sterling and also wants to tie down fellow teens Suso and Andre Wisdom.

Remarkable success?
That relegation six pointer against Norwich must have been seen as a turning point.
Closed Thread