United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson

and Bedders - You used to be a good poster . What happened ?
I'll tell you what appears to have happened, you've seen your arse over a bit of a joke about FC and have decided to asign motives to my posting which disagree with you. Therefore you have decidsed I'm now a bad poster, it's pathetic.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:34 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it's nice to have some dialogue without the needless insults.
Oh c'mon Duckers, you big puff. It was a single '@#%&!' and it wasn't even aimed at you personally. If FC need to be primed for pisstaking without being offended then so should you, you big 'tongue lodged firmly in cheek only having a laugh' person, you.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Child of Darkness

bedders i thought your thread was funny- problem is theres too many who want to a have a pop at Fc and too many who over react.

I've had conversations like this actually with fellow fc'ers .

I actually said last week - i wished they'ed put the players names on the back of the shirts like in the prem - so we knew who they were -

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
bedders i thought your thread was funny- problem is theres too many who want to a have a pop at Fc and too many who over react.

-
Well it was supposed to be, whatever motives others wish to assign to it. You are a credit to FC Codders my friend.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Oh c'mon Duckers, you big puff. It was a single '@#%&!' and it wasn't even aimed at you personally. If FC need to be primed for pisstaking without being offended then so should you, you big 'tongue lodged firmly in cheek only having a laugh' person, you.
i'm very sensitive about £#%&!ing swearing.

i take your point, carlo. however, mypoint about the swearing was not that i objected to it per se, just that it was being used as a substitute for logical debate.

anyway, i think johnson has shown himself up and codders and brl have shown that it is possible to disagree with somebody and articulate your point without the need for insults. the big pair of swinging %@#$&!s that they both are

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Child of Darkness

The playing squad does change very quickly at this level esp as you climb the divisions - we have been warned by AFC wimbledon not to get too attached to them as if we climb the divisions they will inevitably be cast by the wayside. I'll be sorry to see some of em go - you can see they really care and really "get" FC.

As me dad said to me on me 7th birthday whislt in pet shop you'll have to keep that one now you've stroked it.

I think people at Fc are a bit sensitive - but its no wonder - given the amount of shit flung at em by some.

Fc's just need to ignore it and smile. Bedders my friend you will always be welcome at little united if you ever fancy just seeing what its like .

Theres plenty who do both .

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'll tell you what appears to have happened, you've seen your arse over a bit of a joke about FC and have decided to asign motives to my posting which disagree with you. Therefore you have decidsed I'm now a bad poster, it's pathetic.
You brought the whole sorry FC UNITED debate to Fred Tissue , well done.

I retaliated to Jack and Mao, that's all.

Bedders and qwerty were having a joke which I laughed at ... however you started the whole thing

Jack knew exactly what he was doing and is now back tracking to cosy up to a couple of people ....

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Johnson

Quote:
The playing squad does change very quickly at this level esp as you climb the divisions - we have been warned by AFC wimbledon not to get too attached to them as if we climb the divisions they will inevitably be cast by the wayside. I'll be sorry to see some of em go - you can see they really care and really "get" FC.

As me dad said to me on me 7th birthday whislt in pet shop you'll have to keep that one now you've stroked it.

I think people at Fc are a bit sensitive - but its no wonder - given the amount of shit flung at em by some.

Fc's just need to ignore it and smile. Bedders my friend you will always be welcome at little united if you ever fancy just seeing what its like .

Codders , you could be a Liberal MP

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Child of Darkness

the splinters in my arse are killing me

just trying to ease the pain a bit and calm everybody down - we are all reds after all

we should focus our attentions on he who caused all this

yes thats right - the window fitters

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Johnson

Quote:
the splinters in my arse are killing me

just trying to ease the pain a bit and calm everybody down - we are all reds after all

we should focus our attentions on he who caused all this

yes thats right - the window fitters

Jack doesn't actually believe this.

anyway , it's done and dusted now . Just read about Pure's trip to France

Come On United.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Jack knew exactly what he was doing and is now back tracking to cosy up to a couple of people ....
my stance hasn't changed. it's just that i appreciate people who actually take the time to articulate their point of view. i find them much easier to converse with than people who make wild accusations and then have not got the wherewithall to back up their opinion, despite being continually asked to do so.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Jack doesn't actually believe this.
again, another baseless opinion.

i have actually said in this very threadthat i was a founder member, so that would appear to negate your argument, if indeed you do have one.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You brought the whole sorry FC UNITED debate to Fred Tissue , well done.

:
Actually I didn't, there were about 3 posts about FC issues immediately before I posted this. I just thought I'd havea bit of fun with it which most understood as can be seen if you read the start of this thread, which you obviously haven't.I suggest you refrain from sticking your sizethrees into an issue before you are actually aware of the facts and context.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Bedders my friend you will always be welcome at little united if you ever fancy just seeing what its like .

I do intend to before the season ends if poss.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:02 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i take your point, carlo. however, mypoint about the swearing was not that i objected to it per se, just that it was being used as a substitute for logical debate.
You want logical debate, I'm your man. I love logical debate, me. At least once a week, sometimes more if I can get it.
The problem is, as stated numerous times is that when yourself or Bedders are 'only having a laugh' it gives the green light for several others to pile in and trot out the usual, totally unfunny anti-fc rhetoric.....which results in kindly dilettantes such as my good self losing their tempers.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:08 PM
suedeshoes

Soz for startin all this. Me original post was merely to advertise the fanzine...only a pound kids... as I know there are a number of interested people on here.

I knew it would probably wind a few up but I should have been more resposible maybe. On the whole the debate hasnt sunk to the levels it often did over on RI in the dark days so credit where its due.

For the record...Im a United fan...like all of you. I dont see much separation between any of us...we all bleed the same.

Cheers.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
stated numerous times is that when yourself or Bedders are 'only having a laugh' it gives the green light for several others to pile in and trot out the usual, totally unfunny anti-fc rhetoric.....which results in kindly dilettantes such as my good self losing their tempers.
That's fair enough carlo, I just didn't think it'd happen here.I stopped responding to anything about FC on Red Ish 'cos of the disater that also ensued but I honestly thought this was a better place. Btw, it aint just anti-FC rhetoric, I've ben told my opinion doesn't matter 'cos I aint from Manchester on this very thread and Jacky's been the butt of a fair bit of abuse.

Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Actually I didn't, there were about 3 posts about FC issues immediately before I posted this. I just thought I'd havea bit of fun with it which most understood as can be seen if you read the start of this thread, which you obviously haven't.I suggest you refrain from sticking your sizethrees into an issue before you are actually aware of the facts and context.
I aplogise to you , I wasn't aware of those facts.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Soz for startin all this. Me original post was merely to advertise the fanzine...only a pound kids... as I know there are a number of interested people on here.

Aint your fault, just like it aint mine.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
You have nothing to apologise for.
Closed Thread