United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:16 AM
armchair

Fred Tissue welcomes splitters, collaborators and traitors, glazer #@&%! suckers, fakes, jcls, oots, armchairs, top reds, honkies, yids, micks, blacks, *****, chinks, pro-war, anti-war, pro-choice, anti-choice and every variation thereof.

The rest of you can £#%&! off.

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It was supposed to be a laugh, I thought this place could handle this ublike Red Ish, I overestimated. Now I find out that as usual piss taking aint allowed when it comes to FC, particularly as I'm "not from Manchester".
all welcome, unless you're not from manchester

my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek when i have posted about fc, as i'm sure bedders' has been.

the only people who have been abusive (i.e. calling people "@#%&!s" etc), have been fc fans.

do i really need to include the obligatory "i am a founder member of fc, totally respect what they're doing and what they're about, have tried it, but have found it's not for me" disclaimer before every light hearted dig at fc?

come on people, stop being so precious.

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:42 AM
The Real Roxanne

Fans and supporters of both sides (and the majority who live within that elipse in between in this hellish venn diagram who do both) can take the piss out of either team to their hearts content. I think the problem comes, on both sides, when fans slag other fans and their motiviations off. Things are still too raw from the takeover, and a bit of respect both ways would help.

Incidentally, I would love to know if I'm regarded as one of the 'FC Mafia' (c. Mao's Favourite Starling), and if I am do I get a discount from Italian restauarants in Bury?

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It was supposed to be a laugh, I thought this place could handle this ublike Red Ish, I overestimated. Now I find out that as usual piss taking aint allowed when it comes to FC, particularly as I'm "not from Manchester".
£#%&! Off Bedders

You went fishing and caught a load of anti FC Bitter @#%&!s trying to cause shit.

If armchair wants to tolerate these £#%&!ers it's up to him but this will just turn out to be RI part 2.

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Johnson

The difference is that the Pro fcers are long term respected forumistas ;

Riverside
The Real Roxanne
Lou Macari's Chippy
Borsuk
Suede Shoes
BRL

The shit stirrers are all new names ;

Duckworth
Mao
Qwerty (he was at least trying to be funny)

etc etc .....

Unread 20-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Jack Duckworth

why am i a shit-stirrer? because i have a different point of view to you?

and i've been posting on RI for years under this name and 'neil webb's a fat tw@'

so you're point is that anyone who you think hasn't been posting on an internet forum for long enough isn't allowed an opinion on fc, especially if they don't agree with you?

and again, what's with the insults? "£#%&! off bedders" "anti-fc @#%&!s" ? there's no need for it at all.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:07 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
£#%&! Off Bedders

You went fishing and caught a load of anti FC Bitter @#%&!s trying to cause shit.

If armchair wants to tolerate these £#%&!ers it's up to him but this will just turn out to be RI part 2.
No I didn't, it was suposed to be, and was for a while a laugh. Then intolerant humourless @#%&!s like you turned it into a Red Ishesque bunfight. I genuinely thought better of this place and am surprised and saddened.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Qwertyuiop

Talking

Quote:

Riverside
The Real Roxanne
Lou Macari's Chippy
Borsuk
Suede Shoes
BRL

Duckworth
Mao

etc etc .....
wtf?

Knock it on the head Johnson, its a bit of fun on an internet forum and you and your fellow members of the FCUM Stasi do yourselves no favours getting all pissy because someone laughed at your fridge magnets.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Johnson

Bedders , you knew what you were doing .

Jack - "erm, no. i gave up my st in west upper, but can't support another club.

so everyone who isn't an fc fan is a stooge? nah, some of us have principles and actually stick to them. we don't go changing club."

Jack - "you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united."

tongue in cheek my arse

City @#%&!s

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Riverside
The Real Roxanne
Lou Macari's Chippy
Borsuk
Suede Shoes
BRL

Duckworth
Mao

etc etc .....
Where have I stirred shit? Other than to say Im sick to death of the same tired arguments?

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:20 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
why am i a shit-stirrer? because i have a different point of view to you?

and i've been posting on RI for years under this name and 'neil webb's a fat tw@'

so you're point is that anyone who you think hasn't been posting on an internet forum for long enough isn't allowed an opinion on fc, especially if they don't agree with you?

and again, what's with the insults? "£#%&! off bedders" "anti-fc @#%&!s" ? there's no need for it at all.
It's an emotive issue though isn't it? There are a number of reds who actively seek to promote hostility between fellow reds and this simply is not on and these people are lower than scousers. The problem is that people hate these people and their shit stirring with such a passion that tempers fray over nothing.

For the record I think this thread is rather amusing, the problem is people making thinly veiled insults will be met with strongly worded rebukes from FC fans as this shit has been going on for a while, the same as anyone who goes on a liverpool site and makes a thinly veiled reference to panelling a Bulgarian with a paving slab.

The problem could be that the motives of FC are so pure, they are politically correct, they foster ties with the community, they are fan owned and policed and do shed loads of charity work, it is easy to see where from an idealistic point a view someone still going to OT and not liking FC could really get to hate them because they are everything that MUFC isn't and as a united fan I would have ever wanted them to be. The marketing of merchandise has gone a bit wild though so in that way I can agree with Qwerty's piss taking; cos it was valid.

I disagree with Johnson as to it being the newer forumists getting stuck in to FC, Tufty and Bettyshotpot were doing it at the very beginning while the club was being formed, saying that I can't be too disparaging in his views as he said I am a respected forumist which made me blush.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Where have I stirred shit? Other than to say Im sick to death of the same tired arguments?
Post 58 and 59 and probably more.

Are you lot thick or were you pissed yesterday ?

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Jack - "erm, no. i gave up my st in west upper, but can't support another club.

so everyone who isn't an fc fan is a stooge? nah, some of us have principles and actually stick to them. we don't go changing club."

Jack - "you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united."

tongue in cheek my arse

City @#%&!s

so the fact remains that i am a @#%&! for having a different opinion to you? excellent stuff.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Yes I was having a laugh you intolerant, humourless @#%&!. Now go £#%&! yourself instead of deciding my motives based on your own £#%&!wit prejudice.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I disagree with Johnson as to it being the newer forumists getting stuck in to FC, Tufty and Bettyshotpot were doing it at the very beginning while the club was being formed, saying that I can't be too disparaging in his views as he said I am a respected forumist which made me blush.
fair enough, i respect your opinion and it's nice to have some dialogue without the needless insults.

johnson: please take note.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
It's an emotive issue though isn't it? There are a number of reds who actively seek to promote hostility between fellow reds and this simply is not on and these people are lower than scousers. The problem is that people hate these people and their shit stirring with such a passion that tempers fray over nothing.

For the record I think this thread is rather amusing, the problem is people making thinly veiled insults will be met with strongly worded rebukes from FC fans as this shit has been going on for a while, the same as anyone who goes on a liverpool site and makes a thinly veiled reference to panelling a Bulgarian with a paving slab.

The problem could be that the motives of FC are so pure, they are politically correct, they foster ties with the community, they are fan owned and policed and do shed loads of charity work, it is easy to see where from an idealistic point a view someone still going to OT and not liking FC could really get to hate them because they are everything that MUFC isn't and as a united fan I would have ever wanted them to be. The marketing of merchandise has gone a bit wild though so in that way I can agree with Qwerty's piss taking; cos it was valid.

Ok , well known forumistas from the past then.... and yes I know that these arguments raged on right from the start with people like Tufty & Hotpot ... where are they now hey ??

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
fair enough, i respect your opinion and it's nice to have some dialogue without the needless insults.

johnson: please take note.
You are priceless

and Bedders - You used to be a good poster . What happened ?

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Jack Duckworth

do you only think people's opinions are valid if they post them on the internet and have bene doing for what you deem to be a reasonable amount of time?

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
You are priceless
in what way? come on, instead of the one liners and smileys which don't actually say anything, tell me....

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Post 58 and 59 and probably more.

Are you lot thick or were you pissed yesterday ?
I was a little

But raising the point that the whole FC debate is getting very tired and that it shouldnt be on FT now as well isnt really shit-stirring in my book

I probably used a too agressive tone but I still stand by my point that here isn't the place for it
Closed Thread