United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Deluded huh

Hes history. The only reason he hasnt been sacked mid season is due to woodward being a coward
You're a £#%&!ing mess lad, and you can chuck all BR you like, it doesn't change the fact that you're an absolute £#%&!ing weasel.

Having the cheek to have a go at actual supporters of the club

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're a £#%&!ing mess lad, and you can chuck all BR you like, it doesn't change the fact that you're an absolute £#%&!ing weasel.
Announcing bad rep is poor form imo. Should be between us two.

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
World wars have started for less tbh

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:27 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
You need to be put on blast for your snidey, cowardly behaviour tbh.

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
You need to be put on blast for your snidey, cowardly behaviour tbh.
Probably what Sir Bobby said when Jose got on the blower

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:56 PM
denis lawless

Talking

Quote:
You're such a childish a******

Can you give me some more bad rep too....i wear it as a badge of honour coming from you, #@&%!.

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
They won the title easily last year, but they were hardly close to his earlier Chelsea teams were they?

Squeezed the last out of Terry with an adequate partner in Cahill, the same with Drogba as a back up to Costa, Hazard had a great season, Willian and Oscar were more workhorses backing him up. I did not expect them to collapse as they have this season but they were not a team likely to dominate without significant improvements.

Mourinho got the most out of what he had, which LVG has failed to do, injuries and disruptions accepted.
Mourinho played with pretty much the same side all season. He did not have to or chose to rest players hardly ever. Even Terry started all 38 league games. It left them vulnerable during the run-in, but they played under little pressure due to lack of competition.

That is an absolutely major distinction, not a side aspect of any comparison. The Chelsea players were run into the ground and by all accounts felt shattered in pre-season, which wouldn't have done his relationship with them any good at all. But that's the concern with Mourinho: he becomes fixated far more on adding a trophy to his haul than the long-term implications of his decisions.

Give Van Gaal his first choice line-up, week in week out almost all season and we'd be in the thick of the title race, nqat.

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:59 PM
smith90

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
This'll go down well:

Giggsy doing the talking here?
I refuse to believe this. But anyway, no matter what their decision is, if its Van Gaal or not I will still continue to support United.

Unread 09-03-2016, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Adidas deal is reduced by about 30 mil a season if we fail to get CL next year ( presuming we don't this year...which we won't be ).

Do you really think they'll risk LVG or Giggs.... add Chelsea will be back next season, with pep at city.

Jose will be the manager im sure.
Drop in the ocean these days. Check the TV deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith90
I refuse to believe this. But anyway, no matter what their decision is, if its Van Gaal or not I will still continue to support United.
Well in, Smithy lad.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:06 PM
puressence

has he gone yet ????

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:21 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith90
Your dedication to United is unique.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Adidas deal is reduced by about 30 mil a season if we fail to get CL next year (.
it is increased by £30m if we qualify, not reduced if we don't...

no divine right etc

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:29 PM
armchair

tbh part of me want him to see out his contract

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
tbh part of me want him to see out his contract
Oh big time.....

He commuted to us so I'd commit to him.....doesn't sit well though outside the champions league though for some and others require Jose NOW...

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Give Van Gaal his first choice line-up, week in week out almost all season and we'd be in the thick of the title race, nqat.
really? what's his first choice line-up then? even ignoring that the problem is the way he lines them up.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:34 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

Having the cheek to have a go at actual supporters of the club
Come on dunk, even you know he'd of been sacked months ago had we got a proper board/chair.

Woody is a @#%&! looking after his own arse, while bobblehead chalrton n fergie are just as bad.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:35 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He commuted to us...
I bet he reads his big folder on the train.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Looks like a few of the Outers have fallen into line like good soldiers - give King Louis till the end of the season. Glad that reason is prevailing, at least with those who have the reflection facility. United needs it's supporters. Time for cool heads not wet the beds.

Unread 09-03-2016, 07:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it is increased by £30m if we qualify, not reduced if we don't...

no divine right etc
No...the deal is if we fail to qualify for 2 years running, a clause kicks in reducing it by 25mil a season ( until we get back in ) add to that the new ECL bumper deal n we'd lose about 60-70mil.

It may not be jose but i'm sure LVG won't be manager next year
Closed Thread