United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2018, 02:31 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
whoever runs that account now must be living a bored life. most people grow out of that ultra edgy outlook.
FFs comparing the loss of a team of local gifted working class lads with the owner of the robber baron thai duty free franchise owner because a football plane crash is a football family tragedy nowadays

Oddly I have'nt seen this amount of bereavement since we all stopped burning candles for Mathew Harding and the kensington palace slapper

Who gives a £#%&! apart from Wllie 'the stud Thorne and Kassabian

Not seeking a contretemps with you there Buck lad but who in reality gives a £#%&! about the Kings Power Franchise owner

Unread 28-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Apparently this is the video of them taking off, not sure that's Puel with them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmEMfET2Re4
That's an old video.

Unread 28-10-2018, 05:44 AM
Part 36 Offer

So net effect is that more dirty money is legally passed on to others. Sad story but there are millions of much sadder stories which happen every day throughout the world.

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:11 AM
My Name is Heath

Any news on Puel?

Surely it can’t be hard to know if he were on the copter?

A quick call and it is sorted

No news is good news?

Not in this case I fear. This could get messy.

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:14 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Any new song on Puel?

No news is good news?

this

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Any new song on Puel?

No news is good news?

There's pictures of those that boarded the Heli....

I'm with you in this one, the lack of news is ominous....

I'd say the two Thai guys, the daughter and famiky.....gone

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:15 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
FFs comparing the loss of a team of local gifted working class lads with the owner of the robber baron thai duty free franchise owner because a football plane crash is a football family tragedy nowadays

Oddly I have'nt seen this amount of bereavement since we all stopped burning candles for Mathew Harding and the kensington palace slapper

Not seeking a contretemps with you there Buck lad but who in reality gives a £#%&! about the Kings Power Franchise owner
kasabian

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

Such compassion

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Think they meant fuel.
I heard Huell

Unread 28-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Lok

Quote:

Other than the initial and relatively mild sense of shock, it will have no effect on my life whatsoever.

That said, there's nothing wrong with showing compassion. You don't have to be edgey all the time, what's the point in calling people out for saying that something shit is shit?

Unread 28-10-2018, 10:21 AM
beersexchipsgravy

Rumours Southgate was on it

Unread 28-10-2018, 10:40 AM
flixton

Unread 28-10-2018, 10:46 AM
beersexchipsgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nigel Clough too!!!

Anyone else?
Paul Chuckle!!!

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Arnold Muhren

5 confirmed on board including the owner.

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:13 AM
windy waffles

Very odd that they haven't, at least, advised how many people were on board or who has died.

The other thing I can think of is that it WAS the chairman on board, and his family, and they aren't releasing details as they need to inform his family in Thailand?

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Buck

Quote:

Redissue gave enough of a £#%&! to link back to an obscure legal case in Thailand years ago

"swings and roundabouts of life"

Redissue do this all the time. They quit the mag because of the "stench of modern football" - which is fine. But many people, including me quit RI because the endless echo chamber of attention seeking cliquey contrarianism is boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Other than the initial and relatively mild sense of shock, it will have no effect on my life whatsoever.

That said, there's nothing wrong with showing compassion. You don't have to be edgey all the time, what's the point in calling people out for saying that something shit is shit?
This.

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Very odd that they haven't, at least, advised how many people were on board or who has died.

The other thing I can think of is that it WAS the chairman on board, and his family, and they aren't releasing details as they need to inform his family in Thailand?
According to twitter: Owner, his daughter, two pilots and an unnamed man all presumed dead.

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Redissue gave enough of a £#%&! to link back to an obscure legal case in Thailand years ago

"swings and roundabouts of life"

Redissue do this all the time. They quit the mag because of the "stench of modern football" - which is fine. But many people, including me quit RI because the endless echo chamber of attention seeking cliquey contrarianism is boring.

This.
Fair amount of this on this forum now.

Won't name names but I'm sure everyone can think of them...

Unread 28-10-2018, 11:52 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Owners daughter on board
link

Unread 28-10-2018, 02:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Thanks for the memories etc.

Kay Burley and Elon Musk at the scene.
Closed Thread