Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I feel a new movement coming on.

#BonsaiReds

Fergie is Mr Miyagi. Ole is Daniel. Mourinho is Kreese. Duncan Castles is Terry Silver.

Sure you don't mean banzai?

Yokozuna = Everton
Defeated man awaiting his final fate = Ole

Unread 07-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Dr Stranger

Waffles: “put him in a body baaaag!”

Unread 07-11-2020, 03:58 PM
red in cumbria

Well, looks like he got the response he wanted

Unread 08-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Why would he, in front of all the media outline what exactly he's going to do to change things.

You never hear managers discussing things like this in detail, press conferences are just platitudes / soundbites.

Fergie was famous for bullshitting his way through them and held the press in contempt, and I don't see why Ole shouldn't treat them any different, especially as they are already sharpening the knives for him.

Happy for him to keep the %@#$&!ings in house
Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
I take your point but please don't compare him to Fergie, the Ole out brigard do that constantly and it neither fair or relevant.

What i'm saying is he didn't do himself any favours and again looked like a dead man walking when he could of been a little more bullish.

I agree he shouldn't and doesn't single out individuals #@&%!ly but neither does he give the impression he's in control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
No they need a plan as to what they are going to do and not someone who as I've said before looks like a dead man walking.

They need that plan before they det onto the pitch and if he goes into the dressing room looking like he did at the press conference he'll certainly not get the right reaction from the players.

We need leadership and he's not providing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, looks like he got the response he wanted
Indeed.

Looks like he knows when to be bullish and when to deflect.

I wonder if he’s had a chat with the big man?

Unread 08-11-2020, 10:43 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Interesting.

Indeed.

Looks like he knows when to be bullish and when to deflect.

I wonder if he’s had a chat with the big man?
Yes very true
Closed Thread