United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Patty_b

There's is no scenario where I want to see Brendan-£#%&!ing-Rogers managing Man United. I'd rather see Pogba as manager and Lingard as assistant.

Unread 05-11-2020, 03:42 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Check user cp
sup pal? Us greens have got to stick together, last one of us to get the hot seat was O'Farrell. Was it really that bad under him?

Unread 05-11-2020, 03:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
There's is no scenario where I want to see Brendan-£#%&!ing-Rogers managing Man United. I'd rather see Pogba as manager and Lingard as assistant.
think of the insta stories

Unread 05-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
sup pal? Us greens have got to stick together, last one of us to get the hot seat was O'Farrell. Was it really that bad under him?
He's from Carnlough mate.....

He's not one of us, bad Irish....

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:05 PM
bosskeano

if he wasn't a former Liverpool manager i'd say it would be a decent shout. His teams typically play good football, organized and entertaining to watch. However, he's a £#%&!ing scouser @#%&! so £#%&! off.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Zorg

A Liverpool reject managing United ffs. No.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:12 PM
jem

I refuse to take this thread seriously.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I refuse to take this thread seriously.
You take others seriously ?

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:27 PM
dunk

Might make him absolutely determined to better them..

Busby was at Liverpool etc.

Jury's still out for me on how good he actually is, then again, it is with Pochettino.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Scar needs a new wum if Trump loses. That one was funny (mostly). This is horrific.
First of all, i genuinely love Trump, show some respect for your president.

Secondly, i don't want Brendan in charge ffs...my point is stop dissing Poch as it'll be Brendan if it's not him !!

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:32 PM
tatty

His past employment history doesn't concern me only his results.

I think you could reasonably argue he's a (much) better manager than Ole so the question becomes is he the best available to us.

Possibly, but I think i'd still rather have Poch...and that isn't with much enthusiasm either.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Might make him absolutely determined to better them..

Busby was at Liverpool etc.

Jury's still out for me on how good he actually is, then again, it is with Pochettino.
There’s nobody out there who would fill me with confidence tbh.

Poch is a good an option as any. Knows the league, plays nice stuff, seems like a good guy, is available.

I think it’s an opportunity we can’t afford to let slip away.

If we wait, the season will be in worse shape and Poch could well be elsewhere.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
There’s nobody out there who would fill me with confidence tbh.

Poch is a good an option as any. Knows the league, plays nice stuff, seems like a good guy, is available.

I think it’s an opportunity we can’t afford to let slip away.

If we wait, the season will be in worse shape and Poch could well be elsewhere.
Not really arsed about either of those eventualities tbh.

The season is a £#%&!ing joke anyway, no crowds, stupid schedule and from the club's pov, terrible summer window.. and I'm ambivalent about Poch at best.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:

The season is a £#%&!ing joke anyway, no crowds, stupid schedule and from the club's pov, terrible summer window.. and I'm ambivalent about Poch at best.
Fair enough pal.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

I'm convinced this is having a big impact on games. Look at some of the bizarre results/games we've seen. Not just here but in Europe too.

Unread 05-11-2020, 04:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'm convinced this is having a big impact on games. Look at some of the bizarre results/games we've seen. Not just here but in Europe too.
Yup. It's killing home teams, except the £#%&!ing dippers

Onus on them to attack, no intensity or pressure on the opposition who can just sit back and hit them on the break and wait for the inevitable mistakes caused by lack of focus/intensity, imo. Hence we'd won 10 away on the bounce and can't win at home.

There was the merest hint of an atmosphere last night, whistling etc. and we went to pieces

Unread 05-11-2020, 05:02 PM
utd99

There are some people you simply can’t consider because of who and what they are, even if they’re very good. Suarez would be one on the playing side for example. Rodgers is one on the management side, along with Benitez and Mancini.

Unread 05-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There are some people you simply can’t consider because of who and what they are, even if they’re very good. Suarez would be one on the playing side for example. Rodgers is one on the management side, along with Benitez and Mancini.
Yep.

He’d have to be the best manager in the world, bar none, to even consider breaking that barrier... and he isn’t.

An absolute no from me. I’d rather stick with Ole.

Unread 05-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! off.

Unread 05-11-2020, 06:15 PM
ryanMUFC

The next manager won’t be as popular with fans as Solskjaer. The next manager will probably be a better manager.
Closed Thread