United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
lvg was touted as the next spurs manager a while back and none of us were that fussed
Because it's spurs.

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What sort of logic is that?!

Would we be worried about Everton next season if they brought in Klopp?
I'd be worried about United yeah because I'd be wondering why we weren't getting the magnificent bastard.

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:29 PM
dragflick

Quote:
lvg was touted as the next spurs manager a while back and none of us were that fussed
You still high pal?

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Asked on the other thread but nobody answered

Would we be worried about Spurs next season if lvg was announced as the successor to Sherwood?
Different job entirely, though.

I actually am not sure that would be such a good fit for him, but he's managed four clubs in his career and won the league with all of them. He's just a very good fit for United. No manager is guaranteed to fulfill all the things we want, but he potentially ticks every box.

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You still high pal?

I know it's spurs and they are always shite, but they have never had a proper manager in years. If lvg was that good I would've expected more people to be upset at the time...

* probably

Unread 28-04-2014, 04:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:

I know it's spurs and they are always shite, but they have never had a proper manager in years. If lvg was that good I would've expected more people to be upset at the time...

* probably
Actually don't think anyone seriously thought much about it. Whether he would or not.

Like I said, we had a lot on our minds at the time.

Unread 28-04-2014, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Because it was Spurs, not because it was LvG.

He might make them genuine top 4 contenders in a few years, mind.

Unread 08-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

shut up neville you goofy, hunchback @#%&!

Quote:
Moyes sacking was tough, says coach Neville

PHIL NEVILLE, DAVID MOYES, MANCHESTER UNITED, PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United assistant coach Phil Neville has revealed David Moyes' sacking was one of the toughest days in his football career.
Moyes was relieved of his managerial duties by United last month, just 10 months into a six-year deal at Old Trafford, with the fallen Premier League champions languishing in seventh spot.
Club legend Ryan Giggs was appointed interim manager, though Dutchman Louis van Gaal is expected to take over in the coming days.
The axing ended Neville's eight-year association with Moyes, having followed the Scot from Everton to Manchester at the start of the season.
Speaking a day after United's 3-1 victory over Hull City at Old Trafford, Neville admitted he was hurt by Moyes' departure.
"At a club that should be challenging for the title, to finish sixth or seventh is obviously not good enough," Neville said at BBC's World Cup launch.
"And to see a man who, for the last eight years, has put so much faith and confidence in me, giving me the platform either to play or coach, lose his job was probably one of the toughest days I've had in football."
Neville, whose future remains up in the air, added: "Everyone connected to the club will take responsibility because we win together and lose together.
"It was really disappointing when David lost his job because I class him as a friend as well as a manager.
"As a player, I had never experienced anything like that with a manager before in my career - maybe once with England, when Kevin Keegan lost his job."
Moyes' demise came on the back of a disastrous record at Old Trafford that saw the club lose a record seven league games on home soil throughout the campaign.
United played their final home match on Tuesday, which was followed by a lap of honour, a moment Neville had pictured differently before the season kicked off last year.
"Walking around the pitch was probably the emptiest I've ever felt on a football field," said the 37-year-old.
"I took the job fully expecting to be walking around either challenging for the title or parading the trophy because that's what this club demands. We've got to make sure we are doing that next season.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/moye...FYdkCMjBLyH.99

Unread 08-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Pop

£#%&!ing gormless @#%&!. He only had something of a Utd career as he was part of a gimmick too. Hope he never works again.

And dies horribly of course.

Hahahahaha!

Unread 08-05-2014, 07:42 AM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&!ing gormless @#%&!. He only had something of a Utd career as he was part of a gimmick too. Hope he never works again.

And dies horribly of course.
Of course

Unread 08-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Mr Castro

We will be challenging nxt season, but Phil won't be there, Van Gaal will see through that cone dropping #@&%!.

Unread 08-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Pop

Tbf he'd probably make a pretty decent cone himself if all else fails.

Closed Thread