United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Crashbulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
How fitting it would be today on Hitler's birthday for saf, SBC and the corpse to take cyanide in a bunker.

Unread 20-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Jez Quigley

2 comments on talksport

1) Everton full backs scored the same as our midfield.

2) Everton fan says this game will suit Moyes - keeping it tight and hitting more positive teams on the break.

This is what Moyes has reduced us to. Absolutely sickening.

Unread 20-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Crashbulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
2 comments on talksport

1) Everton full backs scored the same as our midfield.

2) Everton fan says this game will suit Moyes - keeping it tight and hitting more positive teams on the break.

This is what Moyes has reduced us to. Absolutely sickening.
My worst fear is that he plays the victim and the fans buy it if the defeat happens.

Unread 20-04-2014, 10:08 AM
djsst

Sunday supplement saying next 5 games are crucial to Moyes future. Did they somehow miss the last nine £#%&!ing months.

Unread 20-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Luffy

I have this horrible feeling he's going to rip up the team that did well against Newcastle and drop kagawa... AGAIN.

£#%&! winning but the boy is on the brink of leaving and needs to be given a chance to succeed before it's too late!

Tbf we're possibly losing a whole bunch of world class players this summer if stories are true.

Unread 20-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Crashbulldog

Quote:
Klopp "still a bit in love" with BVB
“No one needs to worry,” he said in quotes reported on the club’s official website. “We are all still a bit in love with this club and with the way things are handled here.”

Before Dortmund beat Mainz 4-2 on Saturday, Mainz coach Thomas Tuchel joked that he would love to see Klopp hosting the German television programme “Wetten, dass...?”, saying the show would “come to life again if he would host it.”

Asked about the comments, Klopp replied: "I would love to host it -- but only if it takes place in Barcelona!"

Dortmund CEO Aki Watzke told Die Welt that, although he felt there was no chance of Klopp leaving in the near future, he has given consideration to what may happen further down the line.

“Juergen Klopp has signed a contract until 2018 with us and has never broken a contract,” he said. “I would rule out any possibility that he will leave us before that,” he said. “But, in fact, our task is to ensure that Borussia Dortmund is fully equipped to deal with it if at some point he leaves. It is a big job, but we have to do it. There is no alternative.”

Van Gaal for a few years and then Klopp.

Unread 20-04-2014, 11:20 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I don't believe that happened. I think that's when it was decided to get rid of him. I think the story has been put out there because it's preparing the fans for how it's going to play out. He's already been told he's going, which is why he no longer looks so stressed recently and the players have started giving a shit again, but it's been agreed between moyes and the club for it to be stage managed so both parties can save face. The public story when the time comes will be that he's offered his resignation again and the club have reluctantly agreed. This allows the club to save face over their bullshit about giving managers time, and helps moyes reputation in his efforts to get another job by the team playing better and getting improved results before he goes and also not having a sacking on his public record.
I don't think I've ever wanted anyone to be more right than you..

Unread 20-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Crashbulldog

The disgusting rat @#%&! pigs dippers are going to win the league and this @#%&! is still here. £#%&!ing disgusting.

Unread 20-04-2014, 03:40 PM
red in cumbria

I feel your pain

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:05 PM
liamb123

Thumbs down

Would even take the fachts man as his replacement at this stage. £#%&!ing ANYONE.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Shooter McGavin

Has to go tonight

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:32 PM
waynes ear's

no option but to go

utter dross.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Sparky***

He's not going anywhere ffs. They'd have done it by now.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This.

There's no real point doing it now. Summer would make sense if they are going to do it at all.

He'll get this transfer window, we'll improve a bit but not much and he'll be sacked at Christmas when were out of the title race.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:37 PM
believe

At least we know that he'll turn it round with 200 million pounds worth of talent

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:38 PM
dunk

Still £#%&!ing true.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This.

Can't believe people still think he won't be here next season

He's here to stay, close the £#%&!ing thread until February 2015!

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Jethro

He's £#%&!ing toast. This is too much, even the #@&%!s upstairs must see that. A binded A4 document ffs

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:45 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

It's a £#%&!ing nightmare.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:46 PM
marlo

as i said a while back. moyes and rooney need to both go.
Closed Thread