Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

He is the proverbial unflushable turd.

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:33 PM
jaybrightonboy

I think they were ready to sack moyes after the liverpool game, but the morons didn't turn.
have you heard what the club are saying. " get europa spots to save your job".
£#%&! me our ambitions have changed in the last year. I mean the micky mouse cup ffs.

every1 keeps saying what a hard act to follow fergie was going to be, so surly common sence says get an experienced manager, with a proven pedigree to take over. This is absolutely shambolic.
And just to top off this dreadfull season liverscum are going to win the league. £#%&! you moyes you complete utter @#%&!.

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:36 PM
red in cumbria

The really depressing rumour is that Motes was ready to quit after the Liverpool catastrophe - but somebody, somewhere, convinced him not to.

WHO????????

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The really depressing rumour is that Motes was ready to quit after the Liverpool catastrophe - but somebody, somewhere, convinced him not to.

WHO????????
wee jimmy

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:41 PM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:

WHO????????
fergie I recon . So not only did he stick the knife in , he actually twisted it round and round to make sure we're f***ed.

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
fergie I recon . So not only did he stick the knife in , he actually twisted it round and round to make sure we're f***ed.
That is the horrible suspicion, isn't it? He feared it would make him look bad if Gollum went that quickly

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:52 PM
jaybrightonboy

Unfortunately I can't think of anyone else with any motive to do such a thing.

Unread 19-04-2014, 08:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If Moyes remains, this time next year singing twenty times won't make much sense tbh.
Why not? It'll still be true.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He is the proverbial unflushable turd.

It's funny but it's also not a matter that is funny.

I £#%&!ing hate this @#%&!.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:12 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
liverscum

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Sparky***

Sacked before the next game you say? Are we doing it on the pitch before the match tomorrow then in order to give the lads a boost?

£#%&!. Off.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:35 PM
signed dc

Quote:

WHO????????
It was Round

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
It was Round
That @#%&! needs shooting too tbh

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Jethro

Quote:

WHO????????
I think we all know the answer to that

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:40 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

4-0 Everton is our only hope.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:42 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
4-0 Everton is our only hope.
Nope, that just shows what a great club he built

It's a £#%&!ing disgrace. The worse we get the more his feet are under the @#%&!ing table. Who will rid us of this evil anti-football bastard?

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nope, that just shows what a great club he built

It's a £#%&!ing disgrace. The worse we get the more his feet are under the @#%&!ing table. Who will rid us of this evil anti-football bastard?

I despise him more than anyone on the planet.

6m quid a year for this @#%&!.

This joke isn't funny anymore - he just doesn't get United at all. He must go.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

I despise him more than anyone on the planet.

6m quid a year for this @#%&!.

This joke isn't funny anymore - he just doesn't get United at all. He must go.
Apparently it's United that's the problem, we just don't get him. We need years and years and years to get used to his subtle, sophisticated leadership.

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:50 PM
RedMenace

Quote:

WHO????????
That was in RI magazine. I think the suggestion was that it was more of an act of bravado rather than him genuinely thinking he should resign. Still should have taken him up on it mind you.

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Roberto Carlos is one of the most overrated footballers of all time.

The market has changed, btw. £30m for one of the hottest prospects in British football who has already gained experience in the Premier League is not unreasonable.

If Shaw is successful, he could hold down a spot in the side for the next decade at least. Rio Ferdinand was one of Fergie's best buys, and we had to pay a similar fee for him back in 2002!
He wasn't a great defender but his energy and pace up and down the wing made him an incredible opponent to try and stop. Gotta go down as one of the greats.

Agree that £30m isn't too alarming for the best young talent in the world, Gotze, Marquinhos and hazard are good examples. Pogba or Carvalho would set you back that much. Players who will go on to be the best of their generation.

Does Shaw fit into that? £30m would make him the 3rd/4th most expensive defender of all time....and the only people above him would be thiago silva and marquinhos who both went to psg for silly oil money and rio who is an all time great and was always touted as such and was signed from hated rivals at a time when our defence was terrible and he was the clear choice.

I don't think the market has reached that state at all, only for us maybe with our thirst for £30m signings. Varane, Digne, Alba all top young defenders who moved for much less despite having bigger reputations and probably more talent.
Closed Thread