United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Manutd1999

Unfortunately think he will still be in charge come the summer so he needs to clear out a lot of the rubbish. This includes Fellani.

Made me laugh when the Utd player of the year vote came up- you have an option of voting and Fellani and Young etc are options. Please tell me no-one voted for them!

Only about 5 of them who can get any credit this season :shakehead:

Unread 08-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manutd1999
Unfortunately think he will still be in charge come the summer so he needs to clear out a lot of the rubbish. This includes Fellani.

Made me laugh when the Utd player of the year vote came up- you have an option of voting and Fellani and Young etc are options. Please tell me no-one voted for them!

Under 5 have had a good season.

I'm struggling to name 2

Unread 08-04-2014, 10:01 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Rooney, Dave, Janners... nope, struggling.

Everyone's been shit. Everyone. £#%&!ing Moyes

Unread 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

:shakehead:
What a great summer that was.

The whole operation was a success.

Unread 08-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The Slovakian international? Good player imo

Unread 08-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down Just

dawned on me.

A resurgent Liverpool, City and all their money strengthening their weaker areas (defence), Mourinho at Chelsea, van Gaal at Spurs and potentially Klopp at Arsenal would make it really hard for us to Top 4 it.

Bloody hell :shakehead:

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
dawned on me.

A resurgent Liverpool, City and all their money strengthening their weaker areas (defence), Mourinho at Chelsea, van Gaal at Spurs and potentially Klopp at Arsenal would make it really hard for us to Top 4 it.

That has "just dawned" on you??

Bloody hell Quiggers, flouncing has hit you hard

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:14 PM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
if we need to prioritise I would say that we should go all out for top quality midfielders, kroos/gundogan/cavahlo. We have to be realistic in that we cannot buy a worldy for every position, someties a good prospect or a youngster brought thru the ranks is better. In the middle of all the gloom we can forget what we do have, a world class goalie, world class number ten, two top class forwards, a forward who can be top class, one of the best eighteen year olds in football. I could also say that Jones and snapping can also improve, we don't need a new team, just either a new manager or one that can up his game and embrace the united way of football.
Klopp then

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:29 PM
jaybrightonboy

I was watching the dortmand v madrid game tonight, makes me sick when I watch them play like that. Why o why are we stuck with moyes when there's a young exiting manager getting them to play like that.
thats a manager that does actually do well with a low budget, and plays such great football.
just imagine what he could achieve at united.
ow and if he really wanted to id let him bring hummels and reus with him

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

If he's available this summer and Arsenal actually do get him whilst Moyes remains at Utd I'm going to start watching £#%&!ing hurling instead of football next season

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Manutd1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
dawned on me.

Plus the continuation of Moyes as our manager makes it all the more impossible

I think Wenger will resign this summer as well

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
If he's available this summer and Arsenal actually do get him whilst Moyes remains at Utd I'm going to start watching £#%&!ing hurling instead of football next season
If Woodward rates klopp as highly as reported in red issue, I can't see them sticking with moyes if klopp becomes available.

Unread 08-04-2014, 11:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Plus the continuation of Moyes as our manager makes it all the more impossible

I think Wenger will resign this summer as well
Next season could be even worse than this one.
Liverpool reigning champions & playing in the European Cup again, City right up there & another year wiser in Europe, Arsenal with a fresh start under Klopp..

We're stuck playing Thursday-Sunday in our Moyes era guise of also-ran, Europa peasants. Competing with Everton & Spurs for that holy 4th place.

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:17 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Next season could be even worse than this one.
Liverpool reigning champions & playing in the European Cup again, City right up there & another year wiser in Europe, Arsenal with a fresh start under Klopp..

We're stuck playing Thursday-Sunday in our Moyes era guise of also-ran, Europa peasants. Competing with Everton & Spurs for that holy 4th place.
And what's worse, Moyes will be celebrated as a success in the media if we manage to get fourth. There'll be no mention of him dropping us to 7th, just the fact he's successfully on the way to rebuilding United.

Fergie spent all that time getting us to where we are and then sets us up for catastrophic failure. I try not to think about it anymore because it frustrates the £#%&! out of me

Unread 09-04-2014, 12:49 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
And what's worse, Moyes will be celebrated as a success in the media if we manage to get fourth.
If he manages to survive this Summer (which he will) he's pretty much had the perfect start really.
Even a £#%&!ing 5th place finish next season & a Carling Cup win will be seen as "progress"

Unread 09-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

United are stuck with this £#%&!ing dinosaur and you better get used to it. Ferguson wanted Moyes because he knew he could still get pissed out of his skull for free in the directors' lounge with his merry band of #@&%!s whilst knowing his achievements would never be overshadowed or usurped by this serial loser.

It's a £#%&!ing disaster.
This.

Unread 09-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If he manages to survive this Summer (which he will) he's pretty much had the perfect start really.
Even a £#%&!ing 5th place finish next season & a Carling Cup win will be seen as "progress"
No he won't - not without winning the CL so dry your £#%&!ing eyes.

Unread 09-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
No he won't - not without winning the CL so dry your £#%&!ing eyes.
Will.

Unread 09-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Vetch

He'll be sacked soon enough.

Our season is over tonight.

Unread 09-04-2014, 09:47 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
You could improve the current Utd team in positions where it is weak without having to buy "World Class" players.

There are a few glaring weaknesses in the Utd team, left back, central midfield (X2). If we had the right sort of attacking left back, with Rafael right back, we have enough pace and threat on the flanks. The rest of the "width" can come from our (excellent) forwards drifting out there.

There is a problem with a squad that is too big, necessitating too much chopping and changing to keep people happy, there are players that can and will be shipped out.

A good manager would make a good team out of the likes of RVP, Rooney, Kagawa, Mata, Januzaj, Rafael, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Nani, Hernandez and Evans.

Coentrao/Shaw, Kroos would be an improvement.
Closed Thread