Gruber

I take it this @#%&! is still in a job?

All smiles at training again no doubt.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:00 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I suspect they'll take it easy on us in Munich because the tie will be dead. But it'll be as many as they want it to be at Old Trafford.
Looking forward to it tbh. Hope Thiago gets a hat-trick.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

It's going to be fascinating and I can't wait.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:03 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Maybe just three or four at home if we're lucky. Then just don't make them angry in Munich and it should just be 6-7 on aggregate
Just checked:

"Moyes"

"Fellaini"

"Moyes and fellaini"

And my favourite. ....

"Last summer"

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:05 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

1939-1945. ......Moyes six year contract. All makes sense now.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:10 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Just checked:

"Moyes"

"Fellaini"

"Moyes and fellaini"

And my favourite. ....

"Last summer"
As long as they're here, you're getting bad rep.

Just remembered you were on Baines #@&%! too. YHBR.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:13 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
As long as they're here, you're getting bad rep.

Just remembered you were on Baines #@&%! too. YHBR.
'Just remembered'. Sure. As if you don't have it bookmarked.

JUST for the record:

I never wanted Moyes.
I said Baines is a better player than is given credit for and would improve us.
Same with fellaini

I stand by all of those. ....well, except maybe the fellaini bit....

Oh and I didn't think we'd finish seventh. Or that we'd all want to die before April.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:14 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Anyone who seriously thinks that the Glazers are going to hand opunks200m this summer hasn't been watching for the last 9 years.

This figure has only become accepted because people like Alan Hansen have started say it's what we need to spend. We all know that it's what needs to be spent but that doesn't mean it's going to be - we've all known that we needed a new midfield for 5 years now but it hasn't happened.

This @#%&! has already wasted big money on Fellaini and Mata - I wouldn't trust him with 200 quid.
It doesn't cost £200million to buy two decent midfielders and a left back, he could've bought Thiago, Van Ginkel and Coentrao for less than £50 million this year, or Fernandinho, Strootman and Luke Shaw for around 65million.

I hate the Glaziers as mich as anyone but they gave hm 64 million quid it's not their fault he £#%&!ed it on a very very very poor man's Remi Moses and the Spanish equivalent of the Japanese guy he doesn't rate. Thats pure Moyes

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
JUST for the record:

I never wanted Moyes.
I said Baines is a better player than is given credit for and would improve us.
Same with fellaini

I stand by all of those. ....well, except maybe the fellaini bit....

Oh and I didn't think we'd finish seventh. Or that we'd all want to die before April.
I don't think anyone expected it to be this bad.

There was a thread in the summer with a poll, I think the majority said 3rd?

imo and it's nothing personal but the ones who voted 1st should be made to wear some kind of identifying mark, like a pointed hat.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:15 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by the return of jc
'just remembered'. Sure. As if you don't have it bookmarked.

Just for the record:

I never wanted moyes.
I said baines is a better player than is given credit for and would improve us.
Same with fellaini

i stand by all of those. ....well, except maybe the fellaini bit....

Oh and i didn't think we'd finish seventh. Or that we'd all want to die before april.
ywhbr.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I don't think anyone expected it to be this bad.

There was a thread in the summer with a poll, I think the majority said 3rd?

imo and it's nothing personal but the ones who voted 1st should be made to wear some kind of identifying mark, like a pointed hat.

I think I voted 2nd. I can't remember. The misguided optimism of the summer seems a loooong time ago.

All I want from this season now is for Moyes to be sacked. That's right, it's not even April and the most i'm hoping for from this season is for a man to lose his job.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Looking forward to it tbh. Hope Thiago gets a hat-trick.
Shame there was no chance for Moysie to get a good look at the lad last summer. An international youth tournament would have been ideal. Imagine he'd scored a hat-trick in the final. Then there'd have been no excuse to pass on him and pay more for Fellaini...

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:18 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
ywhbr.
You Wrongly Have Bad Rep?

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:20 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Shame there was no chance for Moysie to get a good look at the lad last summer. An international youth tournament would have been ideal. Imagine he'd scored a hat-trick in the final. Then there'd have been no excuse to pass on him and pay more for Fellaini.
It wouldn't have made a difference. Moyes supercedes it all. Mata, thiago, fellaini, Fabregas, carvalho. ...All of it. .

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
It doesn't cost £200million to buy two decent midfielders and a left back, he could've bought Thiago, Van Ginkel and Coentrao for less than £50 million this year, or Fernandinho, Strootman and Luke Shaw for around 65million.

I hate the Glaziers as mich as anyone but they gave hm 64 million quid it's not their fault he £#%&!ed it on a very very very poor man's Remi Moses and the Spanish equivalent of the Japanese guy he doesn't rate. Thats pure Moyes
I agree.

But now they've given him £64m and he's spent it on an Austin Maestro and a Ferrari he uses to pull a trailer, why would they trust him with any sort of decent budget ?

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

mata was a total panic buy.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Possibley, honestly don't know, but you can't put him in the same bracket as Felate-me, Mata is a good player

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:33 PM
dunk

There is no place at United for Mata. Very good player, far too slow and no position for him. Complete waste of funds.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:34 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Everything re Moyes is a panic, so yes. But Mata is class. We just have the wrong man in charge. This is why 200m and signings is futile. The squad needs tweaks, nothing more. The manager situation is critical though.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
I agree.

But now they've given him £64m and he's spent it on an Austin Maestro and a Ferrari he uses to pull a trailer, why would they trust him with any sort of decent budget ?
Indeed they would have to be nuts, SAF won everything under them and you could see they were even holding it back to a degree after he wasted half of what they gave him.

So I'd imagine they'd look at Moyes and think '£#%&! that' - is this really a bloke we'd trust our money with? The first £30M we've given him didn't change a thing and the next £40M didn't either ... at what stage exactly does the money start to work?

The answer is giving Moyes cash to spend is never going to work out no matter who he buys, because he is the problem, he doesn't know what the £#%&! to do with them - he's just not a big Club manager.

The biggest mistake we made was hiring him in the first place, it was sheer madness - but we'll outdo even that if we stick with him and give him more money.
Closed Thread