Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:24 PM
Switching Off

Default No charges over "Hillsbrough chanting"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-europa-league

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Ethers

Not particularly a fan of the chant, but what the £#%&! could we have been charged for?!

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:29 PM
naes_sean

phew!

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:30 PM
TheFatGoth

What chant was it?

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not particularly a fan of the chant, but what the £#%&! could we have been charged for?!
Upsetting scousers.

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

the last we need is the vermin charging again. the murdering bastards

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Prideofalleurope

Good stuff. Same again Thursday lads

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:23 PM
TheFatGoth

Talking

Rawk reacts...

Quote:
When the governing body of the competition refuse to act, why would these idiots not continue to make the chants?

Someone has to take a stand or it will continue...
Quote:
Would anything have happened with David Gill high up at Uefa.

No surprise really
Quote:
Disgraceful, if not unsurprising, decision.
Quote:
Obviously completely different subject but apparently they've also decided to not take any action over elbows smashing Can in the face. One rule for UTD.....
Quote:
If, for example, the players heard offensive chants on Thursday night and Henderson mentioned it to the referee, would it have to go into the referee's notes? Can Henderson tell him to make note of it?
Quote:
Maybe it's time to setup an email/social media campaign targeting United sponsors
Quote:
So you can punish racist chants but not this. Double £#%&!in standards as usual.
Quote:
Anyway we can appeal these decisions or put in a official compliant?

I am absolutely livid that they've got off from them sick chants.
Quote:
Only response is to batter them where it matters on the pitch on Thursday and not to react to their vile chanting let the whole world see what horrible nasty twisted disgusting people they are.

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:30 PM
guerreiro

I'm presuming everyone's taking the murderers chant as a Hillsborough thing again

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:31 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
UEFA only sanction the really heinous aspects of the game. Like a working class lad who made it to play for his local team and went on to
reveal a t-shirt backing fellow local, working class people, dockers, who were on strike.

Forget singing about dead people. There's bigger issues to tackle out there!
Quote:
Firstly they get the kick off time changed next they get dispensation to not be in Liverpool the night before the match now this,let's turn these negatives into more motivation to destroy them on Thursday. Manc Bastards

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I'm presuming everyone's taking the murderers chant as a Hillsborough thing again
'The Sun was right, you're murderers' is a Hillsborough thing.

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
The sun was right
You're murderers IS a hillsborough chant

Lucky to get away with this. Awful chant...

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
'the sun was right, but 4 years late' doesn't work as well

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:41 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Unless they are fully verified vegans then it is factually true
Agreed

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:43 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Oh, never heard "the sun was right" bit. Just heard the " murderers, murderers" thing before. Yeah, pretty poor.

Unread 14-03-2016, 02:08 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Rawk reacts...
The hypocrisy. Under the circumstances these people would do much better to keep their views to themselves. Stoking up the fires really isn't helpful.

Unread 14-03-2016, 02:11 PM
jem

I'm outraged if that thing about fellaini not being banned is true.

Unread 14-03-2016, 02:16 PM
utd99

"Target their sponsors."

They'll be bringing down governments next.

Unread 14-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Big Norm

The chant was completely out of order but there has never been this reaction to the Munich chants we still get from certain supporters.

Also RAWK can £#%&! off as it was only a couple of seasons ago they were defending racist chanting towards Evra because "he deserved it".

Unread 14-03-2016, 02:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
The chant was completely out of order but there has never been this reaction to the Munich chants we still get from certain supporters.

Also RAWK can £#%&! off as it was only a couple of seasons ago they were defending racist chanting towards Evra because "he deserved it".
this, obvs.
Closed Thread