Closed Thread

Unread 06-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They can't use lawyers this time ....

Charges now reaching 100 instances.....

Buckle up, they're getting relegated.
Could be a very good summer my friend....

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We’re on the up, Liverpool are turning to shit, City might get relegated back to obscurity. Is the world, dare I say it, returning to normal?
Today's headlines will hopefully deter Middle East investors looking at putting a bid in for us and encourage Jim that it will be more of a level field

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
moransbleedinghead

The conspiracy theorist in me says that's the real goal,. Stop United get bought by cash rich owners with unlimited resources,and then fine city 10 million with a warning to behave in future

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:23 PM
The Butcher

It was tainted anyway. But now the world knows. Peanut head is walking this summer 100% and the mutant will be gone as well.

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:28 PM
Pop

£#%&!ing #@&%!...

Has specifically called on Utd to be investigated too for reasons best known to his %@#$&!ated self.

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:30 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:33 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Pep can £#%&! off. "I believe what they tell me".
Fool him once, shame on them
But fool him...

Unread 06-02-2023, 05:58 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher
It was tainted anyway. But now the world knows. Peanut head is walking this summer 100% and the mutant will be gone as well.
He’s played ok for them. They could easily get £55 million for him.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:01 PM
redhegemony

This isn't a wealthy oligarch accused of financial irregularity - it's a country. Bound to.be some political interference as there was with Newcastle.

Easy win for Starmer to say he'll appoint a regulator and give them real powers.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
We’re on the up, Liverpool are turning to shit, City might get relegated back to obscurity. Is the world, dare I say it, returning to normal?
Said the same to the old man

Add to that glazers (hopefully) £#%&!ing off…

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Today's headlines will hopefully deter Middle East investors looking at putting a bid in for us and encourage Jim that it will be more of a level field
Why would it deter ME investors or Martian investors, for that matter? Doesn’t matter who the owners are. We don’t need them to pump money into the club that it can’t generate itself, anymore than we want them strip the club bare. We will run just fine as long as the owners allow the club to run itself. If we were permitted to use our own income for stadium/player investment, we’d still be in good financial health.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Every silver lining

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Said the same to the old man

Add to that glazers (hopefully) £#%&!ing off…

All we need is saffers to come back now.

The world is healing.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:37 PM
AK14

Mike Wedderburn (Massive city fan of course) on sky sports new I tervieing some fella from the New York Times

Wedderburn- “Man City fans will say there’s an agenda agains their club”…

Times fella- “Hahahahahaha…”

Wedderburn also mentions “not guilty yet” and “why are only city being targeted” many times

#@&%!.

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Mike Wedderburn (Massive city fan of course) on sky sports new I tervieing some fella from the New York Times

Wedderburn- “Man City fans will say there’s an agenda agains their club”…

Times fella- “Hahahahahaha…”

Wedderburn also mentions “not guilty yet” and “why are only city being targeted” many times

#@&%!.
Why are we being singled out?

Unread 06-02-2023, 06:59 PM
NedKelly

313 pages on blue moon! I’ll have a proper sift through soon but straight away the first post I see:

Quote:
never underestimate the love HH Sheikh Mansour has for the club and Manchester as a city. He and his investment groups have ploughed Billions into the City, redeveloped previously near no go zones,created jobs, academy's and more.

And that’s just the beginning of what looks like an incredible amount of bullshit.

They’re beyond parody.

Absolutely loves Manchester, does HH Sheikh Mansour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Martin Samuel furiously penning a 150000 worded defense of City as we speak.

Saw this and thought of you:

Quote:
Hope Martin Samuel in the Mail has a good look at this and writes a piece. He seems to get to the truth when he writes about City.

Unread 06-02-2023, 07:02 PM
red in cumbria

I mean, they might lose all their CL titles now.

Unread 06-02-2023, 07:05 PM
75Red

Quote:
313 pages on blue moon! I’ll have a proper sift through soon but straight away the first post I see:

And that’s just the beginning of what looks like an incredible amount of bullshit.

They’re beyond parody.

Absolutely loves Manchester, does HH Sheikh Mansour

Saw this and thought of you:
Does it all for love.

Unread 06-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status...Jb_mijZ74Gf1Rw

Political manoeuvring ffs. They are nuts
yeah they've dedicated 4 years and 100 odd charges for 'political' reasons. £#%&! me.

I'm no good with photoshop or anything like that, but i'd love someone to take this pic and superimpose MCFC SHAMELESS CHEATS on the title and have guardiola's face at the front with all the dodgy tossers behind him, money being lobbed about...

Unread 06-02-2023, 07:14 PM
eusker

Should make Mike Summerbee hand the trophy over to Mourinho and Kevin Cummins take the official photos.
Closed Thread