United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:45 AM
AK14

Saying he's got no football knowledge is *Harsh on Custis*, He's turned Leicester around since taking over

*it wasn't*

Unread 05-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Pop

Saying he has no football knowledge is one thing but I wish Wilkins had gone in harder on Custis, and fat @#%&!s like Martin Samuel for that matter. Attack them personally.

Ask him what qualifies fat burger scoffing lard arsed bastards like them to criticise professional athletes or when they last unglued their fat arses from their desk to kick a ball about without collapsing to the ground with chest pains and croaking for a blast of their nebuliser machines.

Think about it for just a second, the likes of this thing gets paid to criticise Cristiano Ronaldo, Alex Ferguson, etc.....

Unread 05-05-2017, 10:05 AM
itisme_panaflex

That was cringe. Wilkins looked sloppy. Curtis took the cry baby route. Its risky because he depends on Wilkins pity.
But it worked.

Unread 05-05-2017, 10:51 AM
puressence

Louis making custis go on a diet Then custis video his boxing routine with a. Trainer is possibly one of the greatest moments in life. 😂😂😂😂

Unread 05-05-2017, 10:53 AM
hopkins

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:11 AM
eusker

If those three were having a conversation in your local you'd move out of earshot.

Wilkins was convinced that Lincoln City would get higher ratings than Manchester United if one of their cups games had been televised.

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing "crab" .... lvg would've loved him.

Makes Blind look like Balotelli.

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:42 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Bit of self awareness there. It's the pertinent question because Wilkins is right, journalists aren't experts on football. Their expertise is in writing for newspapers.
In many cases, expertise has nothing to do with it.

See Jamie Jackson.

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

only read the transcript, but raymond apologised a few times. anything that upsets that fat bastard custis is okay by me. how is his diet going?
Pretty good....

Down to just nine pies a day apparently.

Unread 05-05-2017, 11:59 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
the look on the face of a fatty when they've been busted.

know they are absolute gluttons. why do it to themselves?
Weakness and inherent greed.

Ever notice how greedy fat people are? Not just with food either.

Unread 05-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Clarkie

Any excuse to post this

Unread 05-05-2017, 12:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
My word

Unread 05-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
horrible, beady eyes. that will be cream in 5 years

only read the transcript, but raymond apologised a few times. anything that upsets that fat bastard custis is okay by me. how is his diet going?
As long as I can keep his hairline I'll be fine with that.

Unread 05-05-2017, 01:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Read the thread before listening to it and genuinely can't believe people are bitching about Wilkins

He's giving an opinion and he's faced with an arrogant, dismissive #@&%! who thinks he can call a bloke who played for United, AC Milan and England ridiculous and suggest he's above the conversation. Any ex pro would have put him in his place.

Nice of Butch to even offer an apology tbh. Class act

Unread 05-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Read the thread before listening to it and genuinely can't believe people are bitching about Wilkins

He's giving an opinion and he's faced with an arrogant, dismissive #@&%! who thinks he can call a bloke who played for United, AC Milan and England ridiculous and suggest he's above the conversation. Any ex pro would have put him in his place.

Ray called him tbf.

Unread 05-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Unread 05-05-2017, 02:11 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

Some of the players Butch played with, lets see your best 11 you've played with fatso.

Unread 05-05-2017, 02:16 PM
dunk

Quote:

It was more the contradictions and insults, making it sound like a set up, that I thought made Wilkins sound bad. 'You're a @#%&! Custis, but I apologise for calling you a @#%&!' etc.

But Custis is a know nowt @#%&! tbf.

Unread 05-05-2017, 02:25 PM
MJ Ramone

both sound like arseholes tbf
what's all this about saving it with his teeth

Unread 05-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
both sound like arseholes tbf
what's all this about saving it with his teeth
that's what I thought. Pair of complete #@&%!s.
Closed Thread