United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:32 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
It's the same as what sky have been doing for years isn't it? Only they have a few people to bounce the epic bants off.
Nah, it's not the same

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:33 PM
silv

Quote:
It's the same as what sky have been doing for years isn't it? Only they have a few people to bounce the epic bants off.
And people with personality and that have some connection. To the game

This is someone with a fake name and no personality whatsoever

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:37 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

He has all the personality of a low energy groan, when you're half asleep and you stand on a wet kitchen floor.

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

So Ian Dowie merson Charlie Nicholas et al have the fizz and personality to carry off doing it on their own I don't think so. Iam not defending Goldbridge It's not something id watch (maybe some foreigner's have limited access to games?) but sky have been doing it for decades.

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So Ian Dowie merson Charlie Nicholas et al have the fizz and personality to carry off doing it on their own I don't think so. Iam not defending Goldbridge It's not something id watch (maybe some foreigner's have limited access to games?) but sky have been doing it for decades.
Sky haven't been doing this...

They allow you to watch the game....

There is no game in goldbridges stream...he himself is watching an illegal stream..

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:42 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sky haven't been doing this...

They allow you to watch the game....

There is no game in goldbridges stream...he himself is watching an illegal stream..
What does he do when it freezes, or just stops? Does he 'fill in' while frantically searching for another stream?

Plus they're always a fair bit behind real time aren't they?

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
What does he do when it freezes, or just stops? Does he 'fill in' while frantically searching for another stream?

Plus they're always a fair bit behind real time aren't they?
I'm not sure, but it would be shit if someone flagged these videos as it's against YouTube TOS....

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:46 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm not sure, but it would be shit if someone flagged these videos as it's against YouTube TOS....
It would be really. I've no desire to watch it but let the lad have his fun

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It would be really. I've no desire to watch it but let the lad have his fun
I'm only £#%&!ing around, couldn't care less...

It also keeps him out of society for 90minutes....

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Buck

Quote:
Not really the same.

If you're watching goldbridge's youtube stream then you're able able to watch the game itself. Maybe his fans mute the actual commentary and stick goldbridge on but that must £#%&! up with the audio sync

Whereas the sky guys are commenting for those who can't watch the games.

Unread 22-01-2017, 04:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll tell you what, Pure. I'm going to do us both a favour and just ignore you, how's that?

You can do the same to me if you want, but i'm guessing that's not on the agenda.

I have no idea what it is you're trying to achieve by constantly typing abuse at me but it's getting pretty £#%&!ing boring mate, feel free to continue by all means but just don't expect me to reply or read it.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Can you block yourself from match threads. Job done

Unread 22-01-2017, 04:18 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll tell you what, Pure. I'm going to do us both a favour and just ignore you, how's that?

You can do the same to me if you want, but i'm guessing that's not on the agenda.

I have no idea what it is you're trying to achieve by constantly typing abuse at me but it's getting pretty £#%&!ing boring mate, feel free to continue by all means but just don't expect me to reply or read it.

Enjoy the rest of the season.
He's a bully . I hate bullies

Unread 22-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

If you're watching goldbridge's youtube stream then you're able able to watch the game itself. Maybe his fans mute the actual commentary and stick goldbridge on but that must £#%&! up with the audio sync
Think you've hit the nail on the head there, put the match on the tv and goldbridge sat next to you. Just like watching it with pals

Unread 22-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Ethers

He's actually left the house he's that angry!

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:03 PM
TheKitchenSink

He looks ill.

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:06 PM
lookingforeric

I see he's walking through the forest, Hope he's carrying a gun/noose

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:07 PM
jaffo

What's an 'L'?

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:08 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
What's an 'L'?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=search-action

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:10 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
I see, thanks.

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:13 PM
armchair

The guy harassing him (@Rooney_esque) does have a gerrard twitter listed in his profile.

I don't take goldy or his views seriously but his dedicated haters are unhinged.
Closed Thread