MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
https://twitter.com/rooney_esque/sta...86118064992257

Few faces like this on here yesterday

He actually streams himself watching games and people tune in

He's brilliant tbf

I still can't work out if he's a Partridge/Brent style satirical creation (in which case he's a genius) - or if he's just a £#%&!ing foreskin.

Either way, he's 'the face' of the Rooney haters.
Never played Football at break when they were at school because they didn't want to get their uniform muddied up, hangs on James Richardson/Sid Lowes every word in order to pass off second hand information as their own "knowledge of the game", Fifa Vs Pro Evo 'player likeness' debates - at 35 years old etc....

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:00 PM
suffolkred

Nailed on he is a virgin.

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Always imagine him losing followers, the RT's dry up...
Content gets weaker....abuse in his chat rooms during the game..

He makes one final video before driving from Nottingham to old Trafford, a few knives tucked under his seat..

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
nailed on he is a virgin.
upthere with sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
always imagine him losing followers, the rt's dry up...
Content gets weaker....abuse in his chat rooms during the game..

He makes one final video before driving from nottingham to old trafford, a few knives tucked under his seat..

wonder whos name is on the bench

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

wonder whos name is on the bench
A goal would be useful, if you like draws...

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Ethers

Wow.

"Yes! *silence* it's 1-1 *more silence* pleased for Rooney"

What a @#%&!.

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:25 PM
sa7

Love Goldy tbh.

I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he must surely know the comedy value he provides.

Absolutely mental.

Unread 22-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

He's a definite comedy genius in the Partridge/Brent mould. That last line is comedy gold.

"The only thing to take from it is Rooney breaking the record... which is.... a nice.... thing".

Also:

"What does Rooney do? Unless he can come up with a goal now.... which would be useful if you like draws".

The man's a genius.

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:25 PM
signed dc

Dunno if it's comedy, more an ongoing experiment to see how much of this nonsense you can shit into the public domain and continue to increase your viewing figures. So far the answer seems to be quite a lot actually.

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:30 PM
BarryX

I think he's secretly supported by the FSB, unbeknownst even to himself, as part of an ongoing dumbing down effort on the west's generation snowflake.

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:44 PM
originalhogg

Took the goal very calmly, I went mental when we scored

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Took the goal very calmly, I went mental when we scored
Because he's not a united fan

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
https://twitter.com/rooney_esque/sta...86118064992257

Few faces like this on here yesterday

He actually streams himself watching games and people tune in
Blimey, cover your ears for that wild celebration.

For everyone guessing as to what exactly he is: He's no different than the girls who stream computer games in revealing tops, who have no interest in computer games but are very interested in making easy money through social media.

Goldbridge is exactly the same. An opportunist of the highest order... go onto youtube now and it's infested with these "film yourself watching football" channels...all the same ilk, clean-cut, middle-class, ever-so-slightly posh home counties white boys....which, fair enough if thats what you want to do, go for it. But please don't make out you actually like football and aren't just shamelessly doing this to coin in on a trend.

Unread 22-01-2017, 02:59 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Blimey, cover your ears for that wild celebration.

For everyone guessing as to what exactly he is: He's no different than the girls who stream computer games in revealing tops, who have no interest in computer games but are very interested in making easy money through social media.

Goldbridge is exactly the same. An opportunist of the highest order... go onto youtube now and it's infested with these "film yourself watching football" channels...all the same ilk, clean-cut, middle-class, ever-so-slightly posh home counties white boys....which, fair enough if thats what you want to do, go for it. But please don't make out you actually like football and aren't just shamelessly doing this to coin in on a trend.
whats your site called sparky ???

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
whats your site called sparky ???
I'll tell you what, Pure. I'm going to do us both a favour and just ignore you, how's that?

You can do the same to me if you want, but i'm guessing that's not on the agenda.

I have no idea what it is you're trying to achieve by constantly typing abuse at me but it's getting pretty £#%&!ing boring mate, feel free to continue by all means but just don't expect me to reply or read it.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:24 PM
itisme_panaflex

I must be getting out of touch but the idea of listening to him doing a live commentary stream is just absurd.

Unread 22-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
I must be getting out of touch but the idea of listening to him doing a live commentary stream is just absurd.
It's the same as what sky have been doing for years isn't it? Only they have a few people to bounce the epic bants off.
Closed Thread