Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
genuinely no idea how anybody can watch this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCh-PtGubnY

& conclude that "they can't stand the bloke" because of a contract dispute 7 years ago.
Talk about holding a £#%&!ing grudge against somebody who you don't even know
I think the good far outweighs the bad (& then some)
Coming from someone who idolises every breath Rooney takes, please do tell me how well you personally know him?

As for breaking the record, a great achievement and some fantastic memories, most of which were over three years ago. But if we are going to be brutally honest he should have passed Charlton some time back. Hopefully he and United can move on in the summer and go their separate ways.

Thanks for memories.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Coming from someone who idolises every breath Rooney takes, please do tell me how well you personally know him?

Sorry to answer for MJ, I know him....

Unread 23-01-2017, 01:00 AM
dragflick

Unread 23-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Been in that away end a fair few times (always around Xmas)

Lovely video. Nice for some lads on here to see that...
tis true, some people just don't get it do they...

ps love how quick we got back to restart as well

Unread 23-01-2017, 01:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
perfectly summed him up. If you search through ten years of this forum I'd estimate that 90% of the time I use the word selfless it's about wayne.

The guy could've had a strop over ronaldo but instead helped him become the best player in the world.

Unread 23-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Rorschach

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
perfectly summed him up. If you search through ten years of this forum I'd estimate that 90% of the time I use the word selfless it's about wayne.

The guy could've had a strop over ronaldo but instead helped him become the best player in the world.
At the time Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or, I had Rooney as my player of the season, as he had done so much of the dirty work that gave Ronaldo space to shine so brightly, as well as chipping in with his own fair share of goals.

It's fair to say that I'm somewhat less of a Rooney fan these days but even I leapt up and applauded his goal on Saturday. Not just because it rescued a thoroughly deserved point at the death and certainly not because of the record. It was simply a fantastic strike, a rare bit of skill right out of the top drawer.

Unread 23-01-2017, 03:05 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Preferred the away end at the Victoria ground tbh.

But then again the newer stand/paddock at the away end of the Victoria ground was shit compared to the big open terrace that preceded it.

Unread 23-01-2017, 07:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 23-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Child of Darkness

Fat scouse @#%&! .

Sooner he leaves the better .

Unread 23-01-2017, 10:02 AM
elephantstone

Quote:

thanks mate
Closed Thread