United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:36 PM
ziggyman17

Default Mark Hughes..............

loved him as a kid, after Robbo he was my favourite player of my childhood, but the waters have been sullen...........

can not stand the bastard now, whats everybody else thing now of Sparky ?

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:37 PM
TheFatGoth

United legend

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Bunker Buster

@#%&!

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Jethro

One of my all time favourite players. He's a £#%&!ing #@&%! as a manager

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Good poster tbh

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:49 PM
AK14

One of my favourite players when I was a kid (Him and then Andrei)

A proper #@&%! these days.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:54 PM
dunk

Went off him big time when he was at Blackburn, the spell at City nailed him as a @#%&! and dead to me.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:55 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him. The mouth breathing @#%&!

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17

loved him as a kid, after Robbo he was my favourite player of my childhood, but the waters have been sullen...........

Bit self-indulgent, but I reckon I can just about make meself out on that clip of his goal against City.

September 89 if I remember correctly. Had got spiv tickets in the North Stand for me, my bro and the old man. 2.30pm and we were stood quietly enjoying the September sunshine behind the goal. By 2.40 all hell had broken loose in the North Stand and the old fella ended up on the pitch.

By half time we were 3-0 down and trying to get out of the stadium - the stewards wouldn't let us out.

Hughsey's goal was the only bright spot in an otherwise absolutely shite day, and it was a goal that deserved to have been scored on a better occasion than that turned out to be. "The 5-1". Only recovered from that when we beat them 5-0 at OT in 94.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:57 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

He's a @#%&!, always plays the "officials give them everything" card when he loses to us, managed City and telling his QPR side they could relax in the final seconds of THAT £#%&!ing game put the top hat on it.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
He's a @#%&!, always plays the "officials give them everything" card when he loses to us, managed City and telling his QPR side they could relax in the final seconds of THAT £#%&!ing game put the top hat on it.
Allll of this. £#%&! him.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
All of this and more.

Unread 21-01-2017, 07:59 PM
jem

probably my favourite player.

don't care what else he's done. not going to dinner with him.

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Pop

£#%&! him

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:02 PM
elephantstone

Great player for us

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Cream

Winding Freg up before the derby saying he was always in the fourth official's ear etc. Showed up with a big shit eating grin for the cameras

Owen scored in added on time and Freg made a point of checking his watch with the 4th official, absolutely beaming, right under Hughes' nose. GUTTED. The £#%&!ing weasel got his arse well and truly handed to him.

And to cap it off.

Quote:
Mark Hughes had finished with his players, done all the interviews and, stopwatch in hand, reviewed the footage of that seven minutes of added time. Old Trafford was nearly deserted as Manchester City's manager returned to the bowels of the stadium to collect his belongings and see whether Sir Alex Ferguson was around for a drink. Hughes, like Ferguson, believes it is a good thing for rival managers to share a post-match glass of wine. But when he knocked on the office door, there was no reply. Ferguson and his coaches had left the building.
Nice try you bitter bastard.

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Billy Redface

Hate him now.

Biggest whinger in the game. Always in the ref's ear. Pretends to look baffled by all decisions that go against him. It never even gets a mention

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:25 PM
shyteds

can not stand the bastard now, whats everybody else thing now of Sparky

Ever since he got a hackney plate he's become unbearable👎

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:25 PM
irk

I remember reading he was a miserable bastard when he was a player. Something about not sending Christmas cards to his teammates as they weren't friends.

Great player. But at the end of the day he's Welsh, so what do you expect? If he wasn't in football he'd be drinking alone in rural welsh pubs, wearing an arran sweater, brooding on which holiday home to torch.

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I remember reading he was a miserable bastard when he was a player. Something about not sending Christmas cards to his teammates as they weren't friends.

Great player. But at the end of the day he's Welsh, so what do you expect? If he wasn't in football he'd be drinking alone in rural welsh pubs, wearing an arran sweater, brooding on which holiday home to torch.
Tbf why people you see every day want a £#%&!ing card is beyond me too
Closed Thread