United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2017, 08:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Was talking about the jumps he does right in front of the Scousers, not the badge kiss in front of the United support.

Was a great game. One of the great United comebacks, and the moment I knew we were winning the league and getting our trophy back.

Am I right in thinking that's the game where little Chrissy Eagles scored as he went through on goal like a baby deer. Was a tidy finish from the lad.
Yep

Was a good finish too, wrapped the game up

Phill Neville scored an O.G as well

Unread 21-01-2017, 10:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
This by a thousand miles

https://youtu.be/MIg55YAysZs
great shout.

Milan at Old Trafford 07 is right up there too
(he scored a nice brace in both legs against Milan in 2010 as well tbf. absolutely on fire at the time)

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ridiculous goonage, and I knew we had the title when that went in.

His celebration in front of the Everton fans who had been giving it to him all game.

What a side that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0CDFbCFQ6c
That's the one, great game and loved his passion that day. That was a time when he was getting dogs abuse off Evertonians every season. Coming from 2 down made it even sweeter.

Another one that comes to mind was the one at West Ham, I think that was another come back and he ended up screaming some obscenity at the camera.

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Volley v Newcastle or 2nd against Milan. Awesome goals.

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Volley v Newcastle or 2nd against Milan. Awesome goals.
£#%&! you

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&! you
£#%&! me? Okayyyyyy.

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
£#%&! me? Okayyyyyy.

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 22-01-2017, 11:38 PM
92ToBury

The hat trick away at West Ham after being 2-0 down. Two decent goals and a good penalty.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Tumescent Throb

3 others:

winner v villa at wembley

winner in tokyo

champions league at chelsea

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:15 AM
dunk

Roma away when we were down to 10 after Scholes was sent off, he was £#%&!ing fantastic that night.

That one at Blackburn swept into the top left hand corner form the right side of the 18 yard box in the pissing down rain

Rooney & Ronaldo

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Tumescent Throb

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Sparky***

The bolton one was amazing, the little dink finish just made it..

However i have to go for the Newcastle volley at Old Trafford in 2005. My season ticket was in the South Stand at the time level with the edge of the Stretford end 18 yard box... absolute perfect position to watch it go in.

It was about 5 mins after half time if i remember rightly and I honestly had never seen anything like it at Old Trafford before. The roar was one of total amazement. It was absolute perfection.

The lad who I sat next to was still getting his half time cup of tea and pie He made it back to the seat about 2 mins after the goal went in, i had to explain to him what he'd missed.

Obviously the goal didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but he never scored one better.

Unread 23-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Newcastle, I was sat right behind the strike and watching the flight of the ball was.... unreal
City x 2 (overhead and the header)

And, oddly, milan but not at home.

nothing overly special about the goal itself - just a pure and utter goonage, think I ended up about 10 rows forward. Last decent milan side that IMO as well

Unread 23-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The bolton one was amazing, the little dink finish just made it..

However i have to go for the Newcastle volley at Old Trafford in 2005. My season ticket was in the South Stand at the time level with the edge of the Stretford end 18 yard box... absolute perfect position to watch it go in.

It was about 5 mins after half time if i remember rightly and I honestly had never seen anything like it at Old Trafford before. The roar was one of total amazement. It was absolute perfection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBwLsnlsqU&t=8s

The lad who I sat next to was still getting his half time cup of tea and pie He made it back to the seat about 2 mins after the goal went in, i had to explain to him what he'd missed.

Obviously the goal didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but he never scored one better.
Arguing with the referee seconds before

Unread 23-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Baron

Aesthetically it's probably the bicycle kick vs City, just a textbook effort & postage stamp to boot.

I love this chip vs Pompey though...

This brace vs Boro in the Cup was ridiculous as well, the volley might be technically better than the Newcastle one with his body shape etc... bonus John O'Shea magic to start the clip:

The lad has scored a lot of great goals, NQAT

Unread 23-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Throw

Team goal: Bolton
Goonage: City cup
Individual: his first goal

Got a soft spot for vs Arsenal, the Silverstre pass.

Unread 23-01-2017, 10:24 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Team goal: Bolton
Goonage: City cup
Individual: his first goal

Got a soft spot for vs Arsenal, the Silverstre pass.
great shout

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:23 AM
TheFatGoth

UEFA have put together a compilation

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
UEFA have put together a compilation

https://youtu.be/DWu3rBcdhe8
Cheers for posting, larde
Closed Thread