United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Match of the Day

Craig Bellamy. As much as i hate to say it, he's a very good player isnt he. Also, quite funny really that they've £#%&!ed out god knows how much on the likes of Robinho and Tevez, and its Bellamy who wins them games.

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:48 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Re: Match of the Day

always been flashes of it - always been good, his @#%&!ishness has no doubt held him back - sadly he's doing a cracking job for them,

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Craig Bellamy. As much as i hate to say it, he's a very good player isnt he. Also, quite funny really that they've £#%&!ed out god knows how much on the likes of Robinho and Tevez, and its Bellamy who wins them games.
and costs them derbies

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:51 PM
toseeunited

Hughes' sacking is very bad news for Bellers... Can't see the Iti playing him, can you?

Hughes seems to know how to get the best out of him, I imagine they've brought Mancini in to do a similar thing with all of the imports...

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Ethers

Quote:
He's like Henry in a way isnt he.
Yes. His surname ends with Y.

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
"Quick, someones written something i dont agree with, i must be sarcastic/a @#%&!/arrogant when theres no need for it!" Oh i do love you.

Unread 19-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Gruber

Quote:

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Ethers

Quote:
"Quick, someones written something i dont agree with, i must be sarcastic/a @#%&!/arrogant when theres no need for it!" Oh i do love you.
"Quick, someone is having a laugh at my expense, I must find my arse immediately and gaze lovingly into its brown eye"

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
"Quick, someone is having a laugh at my expense, I must find my arse immediately and gaze lovingly into its brown eye"
"Quick, someones bullied in the real world, so uses an internet forum to pretend they're sharp and quick witted, when in reality they have poor social skills and their palms get sweaty when attempting to talk to women. But hey, they're mr cool on the internet "

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:14 AM
armchair

Yes he's the white henry and nani is eusebio

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:14 AM
eddie_red

Quote:
"Quick, someones bullied in the real world, so uses an internet forum to pretend they're sharp and quick witted, when in reality they have poor social skills and their palms get sweaty when attempting to talk to women. But hey, they're mr cool on the internet "

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Two great finishes from Pompey, but they both seemed to just go straight through the keeper.

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
No need to have a dig a ginners ffs.

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Two great finishes from Pompey, but they both seemed to just go straight through the keeper.
You're talking about Shay Given, the bestest keeper in the history of the world (that no top club has ever expressed an interest in buying).

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You're talking about Shay Given, the bestest keeper in the history of the world (that no top club has ever expressed an interest in buying).
Or pepe reina?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Erm, he was playing against Pompey today? Are you *sure*??

Gorilla Monsoon

Ok. Ill leave it. Never mind.

magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:40 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
:shakehead:

Unread 20-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Grimson

I had a mare there.
Closed Thread