Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Champions League Draw: The official thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
deffo dunlop

i could tell from the fact that he was boring, witless, moronic and humourless.
Hmmmmm, not banter that, cruel if anything.

Sergeant Fox

Em, thanks. What's this guy's beef?

Switching Off

Dunno Duckers, I can sense he's gonna have an appreciation thread before long. I've thouroughly enjoyed his ramblings today.

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:33 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Fox
You're a kind soul. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Watch out oldies, the Sarj is going to lead foot that passat all about town tonight.
Wanting to keep the mystique of your original login, eh... Mr Pig?

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Dunno Duckers, I can sense he's gonna have an appreciation thread before long. I've thouroughly enjoyed his ramblings today.
so have i, it's as if he's been around forever.

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Smurf

Quote:
deffo dunlop

i could tell from the fact that he was boring, witless, moronic and humourless.
Would add up with the fact that I totally disagree and think that both FD &SF are utterly brilliant incarnations.

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Would add up with the fact that I totally disagree and think that both FD &SF are utterly brilliant incarnations.
he's sat there with you right now, isn't he?

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Smurf

Quote:
he's sat there with you right now, isn't he?
More of a lying than a sitting position tbh fairness

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Sergeant Fox

Haven't really noticed this jack character before, oddly enough. Strikes me as the guy who over estimates his own intelligence.
Sound bloke all the same.

Unread 18-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Fox
Haven't really noticed this jack character before, oddly enough. Strikes me as the guy who over estimates his own intelligence.
Sound bloke all the same.

seriously though, your mama.

Unread 18-12-2009, 06:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

told you

Unread 18-12-2009, 07:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
We'll get Bayern Munich...or Porto...or either of the Milan Clubs.
yhihf first

Just call me 'Mystic Ramone'

Unread 18-12-2009, 08:33 PM
wonky no

are there two sides to the draw this season or are we drawn out of a hat every round?

Unread 18-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Albert Tatlock

Sergeant Fox is not a new member, but I don't think it's Fuzzles.

Unread 18-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Sparky***

The milan perspective:

Quote:
relatively content not overjoyed with the draw, we can definately take them could've been a lot worse glad we didn't get Chelsea, Man Utd should come out to play and thats what we like
Quote:
We are out.

They are not as good as last season but still have a far better team than we do. If we have a bad run of injuries they will probably stuff us.
Quote:
they will £#%&! us
Quote:
ManU is better than us, but let's say, I think there were bigger differences between both teams 2 years ago, ManU was better back then and we're more or less the same. The likely factor is that we'll be kicked out, but let's say that I believe we have at least 45% chances of advancing, which is still a lot. If we would've gotten Chelsea I would've said let's hope for the least worse outcome, but with ManU I feel we can have at least a very even matchup in both legs.

Key factors for the matchup: Coach experience (will be SUPER key). The defensive system we'll use and the psycologycal factor on ManU's side-the OMG we have just beat them once in our last 4 games, and 3 years ago we got OWNED, how they'll cope with that idea-. Oh and of course, our experience players "it's a big game in Europe, it's time to get it on" mindset, that will also be super key.
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEOM0uo0Xis

this was just fantastic to watch again - too bad Roy Carroll and Quinton Fortune aren't in their squad anymore
they don't sound too confident tbh.

Unread 18-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The milan perspective:

they don't sound too confident tbh.
Great read - who'd have thunk Milan fans would be thinking that Shows how far we've come...

Unread 18-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Stickman

"they will £#%&! us"

He's going for top red and black points

Unread 18-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Sergeant Fox

Quote:
ManU is better than us, but let's say, I think there were bigger differences between both teams 2 years ago, ManU was better back then and we're more or less the same. The likely factor is that we'll be kicked out, but let's say that I believe we have at least 45% chances of advancing, which is still a lot. If we would've gotten Chelsea I would've said let's hope for the least worse outcome, but with ManU I feel we can have at least a very even matchup in both legs.

Key factors for the matchup: Coach experience (will be SUPER key). The defensive system we'll use and the psycologycal factor on ManU's side-the OMG we have just beat them once in our last 4 games, and 3 years ago we got OWNED, how they'll cope with that idea-. Oh and of course, our experience players "it's a big game in Europe, it's time to get it on" mindset, that will also be super key.
£#%&!er.
Closed Thread