United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2017, 02:59 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ah.

I just call out every wum as Jem, and I figure I'll be right three quarters of the time.
more fool you. I only post as jem.

Unread 21-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Reeks of revisionism this. Smalling was outstanding the season before last, barely put a foot wrong all year and was one of the few positives of that period. Jones hugely out of favour during that same period and ridiculed by lots of the same people on here that are now saying he's great. Both are fine defenders on their day but have struggled for consistency over longer periods because of injuries and instability/general £#%&!ery post fergie. No way should he be sold
made a string of mistakes that cost us goals, points and matches with either poor positioning, bad decision-making or terrible organisation - often rank bad basic schoolboy errors. these inept moments undermined a much improved general performance level throughout which he was often dominant in the air and down the channels. his sending off in the fa cup final summed him up perfectly.

Unread 21-08-2017, 04:18 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
more fool you. I only post as jem.
yes that's why it's obvious...

Unread 21-08-2017, 04:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
No one with that voice should be playing for Man United.
Not a big fan of Rashford?

Unread 21-08-2017, 05:54 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

It was a shit metaphor
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
100% and then some
It isn't a £#%&!ing metaphor, jesus next time I'll use £#%&!ing diagrams.

"Ears and Riccers intellect shone like midnight in a mineshaft", that's not a metaphor either.

Unread 21-08-2017, 06:14 PM
waynes ear's

Nearly a month to come up with that reply?

Dont bother you absolute £#%&!ing midnight in a mineshaft

Unread 21-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
It isn't a £#%&!ing metaphor, jesus next time I'll use £#%&!ing diagrams.

"Ears and Riccers intellect shone like midnight in a mineshaft", that's not a metaphor either.
Yeah it is

Unread 21-08-2017, 09:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Yeah it is
No, it's a simile.

Unread 24-08-2017, 01:50 PM
utd99

If Evans is off to City for 30m, Smalling to West Brom is nailed on. Evans fee plus 5m, thank you.

Unread 24-08-2017, 01:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
If Evans is off to City for 30m, Smalling to West Brom is nailed on. Evans fee plus 5m, thank you.
They're signing Wimmer from Spurs aren't they?

Unread 24-08-2017, 01:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
@#%&!s.

Unread 24-08-2017, 01:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
@#%&!s.
And Vincent Janssen apparently...

Spurs are hanging everything on about 14 players

They're letting Wimmer, Janssen, N'Koudou or whatever he's called, and someone else go, admittedly all pretty forgettable, but that leaves them with absolutely nothing in reserve..

Unread 25-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
TP wants two CBs apparently. Keep fingers crossed.

Unread 25-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
made a string of mistakes that cost us goals, points and matches with either poor positioning, bad decision-making or terrible organisation - often rank bad basic schoolboy errors. these inept moments undermined a much improved general performance level throughout which he was often dominant in the air and down the channels. his sending off in the fa cup final summed him up perfectly.
His lack of cool often means we are kept under pressure with him scuffing it to the opposition. Thank god for Matic now, all any need do is give it to him and he will find space and a teammate, would t trust Smalling to get it to Matic though.

Unread 22-11-2017, 02:29 AM
utd99

So now there’s outrage over Gareth Southgate saying what we’ve all known for years, namely that Smalling is a decent defender but shit on the ball? £#%&!ing Mourinho said it himself before the Europa final, and we all have eyes mate.

Unread 22-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
So now there’s outrage over Gareth Southgate saying what we’ve all known for years, namely that Smalling is a decent defender but shit on the ball? f***ing Mourinho said it himself before the Europa final, and we all have eyes mate.
He made these comments 2 weeks ago and no-one reacted, because who is going to argue for Smalling on ball-playing? Actually admirable that Southgate is making this commitment to passing from the back, and giving it some time before the World Cup comes around. Just need to find a midfielder or 2 and England might start to progress.

Where is the outrage? Assume it is just space filling hot air.

Unread 22-11-2017, 05:05 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He made these comments 2 weeks ago and no-one reacted, because who is going to argue for Smalling on ball-playing? Actually admirable that Southgate is making this commitment to passing from the back, and giving it some time before the World Cup comes around. Just need to find a midfielder or 2 and England might start to progress.

Where is the outrage? Assume it is just space filling hot air.
Smalling was giving some back at the presser. Basically saying if I’m good enough to play for Mourinho I’m good enough for you, when Mourinho said the self same thing and only plays him because every other @#%&! is injured.

Unread 22-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Smalling was giving some back at the presser. Basically saying if I’m good enough to play for Mourinho I’m good enough for you, when Mourinho said the self same thing and only plays him because every other c*** is injured.
Have read the comments today and they are fairly tame. Good on Smalling for defending himself, a footballer with no belief in own abilities will not achieve much and Mou is doing the right thing in defending his player and club.

Would rather he had not made that statement around the Ajax final last year, no need for it even if it is true and rather self serving in justifying parking the bus against a youth team.

Unread 31-07-2018, 07:29 PM
AK14

Twitter say Wolves?

Unread 31-07-2018, 07:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Twitter say Wolves?
I'll drive the @#%&! there...and Jones
Closed Thread