United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Baron

He's a fantastic player - very intelligent & he's not slow! He just strolls about a bit when they slow the play down but he's got a decent turn of pace when dribbling as well. Should have got him 2 years ago imo but if Barca were asking...

Unread 25-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Whalefish

Physically weak?

What are you on about. He most certainly isn't. May take the odd tumble but is often singled out by opposing teams and is usually on the receiving end of a gentle kicking. Picks up as many fouls as Ronnie. There's a reason he's targetted too, it's because he's very good.

I don't often see him waste a pass and he rarely - if ever - plays the ball to a player under pressure he will instead keep the ball himself. Never panics and has an eye for goal too.

Superb midfielder. Although I reckon the story is %@#$&!s can't see Utd forking out that kind of money for a 29yr old.

Fergie's been a fan for years though. Was interested when he was at Porto but his agent was being a @#%&!. Don't worry though we'll fork out £20million+ for a 'busy' midfielder. I despair at times.

Unread 25-03-2007, 03:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I despair at times.
Not sure 'at times' was entirely necessary!

Unread 25-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Not sure 'at times' was entirely necessary!
Arf.
Closed Thread