United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2018, 01:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Names ? You seem bothered other people arent online ?
Couldn’t care less pal, just found it a little strange but it was then pointed out to me that they’re just freeloading

You seem bothered by thinking I’m bothered by people not being online

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

"premier league champions us mate"

country responds

Unread 09-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

We’re all united supporters here pal, let’s just enjoy what happened on the weekend.
that's the spirit

Unread 09-04-2018, 01:33 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Couldn’t care less pal, just found it a little strange but it was then pointed out to me that they’re just freeloading

Name names

Unread 09-04-2018, 01:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Name names
Keith’s the one that worked it out pal, It’s Nothing to do with me.

Unread 09-04-2018, 02:10 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:

Unread 09-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
oof.

mnik under the bus.

Unread 09-04-2018, 02:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Question

Stands to reason - If they can't be arsed paying to go and actually watch a game, seems unlikely they'd pay for a forum to discuss a game they don't want to be at[SIZE="1"]here fishy fishy

Unread 09-04-2018, 02:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Stands to reason - If they can't be arsed paying to go and actually watch a game, seems unlikely they'd pay for a forum to discuss a game they don't want to be at[SIZE="1"]here fishy fishy
Name names pal.

Unread 09-04-2018, 02:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
oof.

mnik under the bus.
But it’s not moving because it’s one Jose has parked.

HahahahahahaaaaaaaAarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:05 PM
MagnificentSeven

they will remember this season as the season they could have sealed it against united, the season they nearly sealed it against united, but the season they failed to seal it against united.

we denied them of what could have been one of the all time great moments in their history.

fans crying after the game despite the title already being sewn up.

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:09 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
they will remember this season as the season they could have sealed it against united, the season they nearly sealed it against united, but the season they failed to seal it against united.

we denied them of what could have been one of the all time great moments in their history.

Forever tainted nqat. And we celebrated the one before more than they did

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:12 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
Just so £#%&!ing weird

Think the 99 CL Final was the only game I've ever welled up over, la. Can't think of any defeats - I'd have been angry, annoyed and seething with rage nqat but to actually sit and cry.

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:19 PM
irk

Quote:
Names ?

You know there’s other things to do at the weekends apart from post on here ?

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Just so £#%&!ing weird

Think the 99 CL Final was the only game I've ever welled up over, la. Can't think of any defeats - I'd have been angry, annoyed and seething with rage nqat but to actually sit and cry.
1979 cup final, due to rollercoaster. wouldn't cry about being 13 points clear if we lost to the second placed team, though.

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Red Al

Wonder how Stockport fan dave handled work this morning

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:45 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
1979 cup final, due to rollercoaster. wouldn't cry about being 13 points clear if we lost to the second placed team, though.
the day I learned about football, disappointment, and city fans.

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Wonder how Stockport fan dave handled work this morning
Who is he ?

Unread 09-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Who is he ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeteBoyle...37779%2Fpage-4

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
That’s not the same guy ffs.....

Unread 09-04-2018, 04:31 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Forever tainted nqat. And we celebrated the one before more than they did
if we lose on the same day they clinch the title i'm sure they'll try and use that as some kind of consolation. but deep down they know we've ruined their season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Just so f***ing weird

just shows how much it meant to them. simply pissing the league and playing great football isn't enough for them. no, it has to be at our expense somehow. city.

did any of us react with these levels of hysteria when they beat us at ot in 2013, when we were on the cusp of the title? i know that game wasn't a title clincher, but it could have been a huge win all the same. i'm sure the doomlords were out on the night, but then we just shrugged it off and moved on, and when we finally did win it, none of us felt it was ruined by that defeat.
Closed Thread