United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2012, 12:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Yes, noticed the scabby flaky lips meself.
Reminds me of Lavrentiy Beria.

Unread 09-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Beat me to it.

Unread 09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Allegedly squealed like a baby when about to be executed - went down on his knees in his piss-stained underwear and begged for his life. Dunno why but it reminds me of Brenton, somehow

Unread 09-10-2012, 03:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Allegedly squealed like a baby when about to be executed - went down on his knees in his piss-stained underwear and begged for his life. Dunno why but it reminds me of Brenton, somehow
Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised to discover Brenton is a serial rapist as well tbh.

Unread 09-10-2012, 04:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Carragher's lad going to junior training, gets his bag, then panic when they dont know where his drink is Doesnt matter what level you're at, who your dad is
eh?

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:15 PM
shenwen

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...arer-joe-allen

is there really nobody at the club who can tell him just to shut the £#%&! up for a while? the annoying no-substance @#%&!

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
eh?
You never had the last minute panic over where his drink is before football?

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
HERTS_RED

Meanwhile on RAWK

He's the only current LFC player (Allen) who could walk into Barca tomorrow w/ no adjustment period. Maybe Lucas too...which tells us how massive his return can be.

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Meanwhile on RAWK

He's the only current LFC player (Allen) who could walk into Barca tomorrow w/ no adjustment period. Maybe Lucas too...which tells us how massive his return can be.

When he eventually £#%&!s off?

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

He did not compare JOE ALLEN to Paul Scholes

Joe Allen FFS.

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He did not compare JOE ALLEN to Paul Scholes

Joe Allen FFS.
Also compared him to Xavi.

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:43 PM
KenwrightsWallet

I am convinced that 90% of RAWK are Mancs and Evertonions on a wind up, Can not believe no matter how hard I try that so many of them actually think the things that are wrote there on a daily basis

Unread 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
I am convinced that 90% of RAWK are Mancs and Evertonions on a wind up, Can not believe no matter how hard I try that so many of them actually think the things that are wrote there on a daily basis
It's mostly pool and citeh on here tbf

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd love someone like him as coach(not manager) at United instead of the clowns we currently have.
:shakehead:

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

On the next episode of that stupid programme they have he try's a bit of cod psychology apparantly

Before the WBA game 1st game of the season he shows the team an envelope, he informs them that he has written the names of 3 players who will let them down this season

And then ends it with ''don't let it be you!''

They can't £#%&!ing alter it if you have already written it down you daft @#%&!!

Oh and judging by the result it must have been his team-sheet

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:30 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
On the next episode of that stupid programme they have he try's a bit of cod psychology apparantly

Before the WBA game 1st game of the season he shows the team an envelope, he informs them that he has written the names of 3 players who will let them down this season

They can't £#%&!ing alter it if you have already written it down you daft @#%&!!

I watched it this morning, proper cringe it was

In the same part you could see Gerrard looking at him for the whole session thinking wtf - his before during and after team talks were proper cringe as well

It's the episode that cements his Brent status

Can i post up the stream for it?

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

megalolz

you'd never catch SAFO doing that*

*apart from the 1992-93 season obviously

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

In the same part you could see Gerrard looking at him for the whole session thinking wtf - his before during and after team talks were proper cringe as well

Unread 10-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Might've missed that bit, but didnt see it. What a £#%&!ing nob jockey.

Unread 10-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Might've missed that bit, but didnt see it. What a £#%&!ing nob jockey.
I'm only repeating what was said ont wireless, not seen it myself and have no intention of seeing it

I managed about a minute of the first episode, the moment somebody gave their job-title as 'unofficial club historian' (i.e. unemployed so had to think of something to put) my Verm hatred took over and I had to turn it off

Have seen a few clips by accident on adverts etc. and I get a good enough review on here to mean I don't have to subject myself to it
Closed Thread