United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:15 AM
fix up look SHARPE

i think it's utterly bizarre. poor wee man has been making this point for weeks.

surely it should be in the anniversary of our european cup winning campaign, rather than in the anniversary of us being reigning champions. that was the 40th season since winning the ec. next season is the 41st season since winning it.

the busby babes tribute home kit in 06-07 was to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 56-57 title winning season. this is a shirt for the 08-09 season to celebrate the achievements of 67-68. its wrong.

if we had it last season, it would have been brought out 10 months before the anniversary and lasted till the anniversary. this season it will be worn from 3/4 months after the anniversary until 12 months after the anniversary.

any excuse to bring out a £#%&!ing anniversary shirt. but there are enough mugs who will buy it so £#%&! it who cares?!

[SIZE="1"]i don't think i've ever used the word anniversary so much.

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:25 AM
dontdopeas84

well for definate we will be wearing it against Sunderland possibly Arsenal maybe at Liverpool too can't wait to purchase mine with 32 TEVEZ across the back of the shirt

or who dares me to get dontdopeas then 84 as shirt number

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdopeas84
or who dares me to get dontdopeas then 84 as shirt number
Go on mate, go mental.

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:31 AM
dontdopeas84

does anyone know a site where you can see the custom printing on the shirt before you buy it ??

i wanna know what it looks like

anyone going getting one next thursday up to Old Trafford i will be going getting mine there and then

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdopeas84
does anyone know a site where you can see the custom printing on the shirt before you buy it ??

i wanna know what it looks like

anyone going getting one next thursday up to Old Trafford i will be going getting mine there and then
What time approx mate? Would like to be in the Megastore while you're getting yours printed actually. A real 'I was there' moment.

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:37 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
What time approx mate? Would like to be in the Megastore while you're getting yours printed actually. A real 'I was there' moment.

i can't help but feel a bit uncomfortable when u take the piss out of dontdopeas. it seems a bit tight for some reason.

Unread 21-08-2008, 12:38 AM
dontdopeas84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
maybe between 1 & 2 next thursday if it aint gonna be heaving, hope to see you there m8 for the fred tissue 'i was there' moment pmsl

Unread 21-08-2008, 01:06 AM
dontdopeas84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

i can't help but feel a bit uncomfortable when u take the piss out of dontdopeas. it seems a bit tight for some reason.
ah well if he is taking the piss i don't give a shit anyway but i'm still going up to Old Trafford getting the new shirt with

DONTDOPEAS

on it
Closed Thread