United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It is worrying though that Barcelona are chucking in bids though tbh, it usually only ever ends one way when those @#%&!s start sniffing.
Heard Goldy on one of his vides saying Di Marzio talks shit these days. Possible?

Offering two rejects and half the fee we paid is surely not an offer that was made

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:02 PM
AnthonyMartial

Would just keep him for the 3 years on his contract even if that means losing him for free when he's 28.

Same with de gea albeit I think he's the most likely of the 2 to sign a new contract.

Would like to see done to Riola what happened to that guy in that follow up I one of the Silence o the lambs follow ups where he got eaten by pigs.Should fill them up for a whole.

Quote:
It is worrying though that Barcelona are chucking in bids though tbh, it usually only ever ends one way when those c***s start sniffing.
Not worrying if we tell them to £#%&! off.

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:10 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We should offer them Darmian, Jones, Smalling and 10 million for Messi.. Checky greasey @#%&!s..

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Heard Goldy on one of his vides saying Di Marzio talks shit these days. Possible?

Offering two rejects and half the fee we paid is surely not an offer that was made
Exactly. If that @#%&! coutinho cost them £140m then they can cough up that plus more .

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Broke Sanchez didn’t he?

Has a good contact at United I believe.....

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:51 PM
saffers

Di marzers is close to Raiola.

I think siders is right that this offer never happened. What I think is that this is a raiola ploy for a new contract to make Pogs match Sanchez's salary.

Just no way Barca offer £40m + mina and gomes for Pogba when they paid bloody £140m for a Coutinho who had been kicking and crying to leave liverpool for two years.

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Ethers

It’s definitely the opening gambit of something. Just not sure what

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s definitely the opening gambit of something. Just not sure what
He should be given a new deal btw, not just cos he's two years in now and a world champion but to protect ourselves. Raiola is a loose cannon. We need the strength of a long contract behind us to resist this guy trying to get another payday out of Pogz.

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Sparky***

Personally i'd make him captain and pay him. Got a feeling he's gonna be outstanding this season.

Unread 06-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He should be given a new deal btw, not just cos he's two years in now and a world champion but to protect ourselves. Raiola is a loose cannon. We need the strength of a long contract behind us to resist this guy trying to get another payday out of Pogz.
I completely agree pal.

Unread 06-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Personally i'd make him captain and pay him. Got a feeling he's gonna be outstanding this season.
Nah pointless. Liverpool have signed Fabinho and Pep is amazing so doesn't matter what we do. 15th. If we're lucky.

Unread 06-08-2018, 10:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Agreed.

Quote:
I completely agree pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Nah pointless. Liverpool have signed Fabinho and Pep is amazing so doesn't matter what we do. 15th. If we're lucky.

People forgetting we easily coulda done 90+ pts last season. Nobody leaving, not even Martial + at least Fred and Alderweireld signed to improve our first XI. Officially entering muppet mode if we somehow pull Sandro off aswell if both Rojo and Darmian are sold.....

Unread 06-08-2018, 10:09 PM
dragflick

Can’t blame him for wanting to go to Barca tbh. We’ll probably get one more season out of him and flog him for a fortune next summer.

He’ll be at Barca for 2/3 years and then another big move to PSG. Raiola Big Rom did the right thing £#%&!ing the fat bastard off.

Agree we should offer him stupid money to extend tho’, can’t be losing our best players that easily.

Unread 06-08-2018, 10:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
And that’s why you’re a travel agent in Middleton and not in any way involved in football.

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, imagine if he’d played well. Probably be on the board by now.

Unread 06-08-2018, 11:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Broke Sanchez didn’t he?

Has a good contact at United I believe.....
Dunno, pal. Just going off Goldy's word. Reckoned his powers are waning.

Saffers probably right that Mino is mischief-making. Have to remember that this is the £#%&!er who has been trying to get Donnarumma out of Milan pretty much since he made his debut, completely against the player's interests.

Unread 06-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Dunno, pal. Just going off Goldy's word. Reckoned his powers are waning.

Saffers probably right that Mino is mischief-making. Have to remember that this is the f***er who has been trying to get Donnarumma out of Milan pretty much since he made his debut, completely against the player's interests.
There was an article I read a while ago which looked at Mino, his clients, and stated that the former likes to move them around every couple of years to ensure the £££ rolls in. Pogba and Zlatan apparently love him but I guess that's because he got them to good clubs who paid them (and him) the sort of money they wanted.

Not the nicest of images but Ed made his bed with Mino a while ago, so reap what you sow etc.

Unread 06-08-2018, 11:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
There was an article I read a while ago which looked at the Mino, his clients, and stated that the former likes to move them around every couple of years to ensure the £££ rolls in. Pogba and Zlatan apparently love him but I guess that's because he got them to good clubs who paid them (and him) the sort of money they wanted.

Not the nicest of images but Ed made his bed with Mino a while ago, so reap what you sow etc.
Very true.

Unread 07-08-2018, 12:05 AM
ScarFace

Will be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

He's better than us and keeping him here under that thing that managers us, is a tragedy.

Unread 07-08-2018, 04:14 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Will be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

He's better than us and keeping him here under that thing that managers us, is a tragedy.
Deschamps doesn’t manage that differently to Jose. [ football wise] so it’s clearly about personality. Pogba played in a deeper position for France, the position it was claimed he didn’t enjoy at Utd. Keep him at all costs, build the team round him.

Unread 07-08-2018, 05:14 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
And that’s why you’re a travel agent in Middleton and not in any way involved in football.
travel agent ??// odd @#%&!

defo something going on ..pog back at training usually leads him to 23 insta posts dancing singing im back etc ..instead he had 10 seconds on bailleys insta hiding behind him ...

thiago miles better btw ..

and if juve want him get cash plus Miralem Pjanić another top player
Closed Thread