United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:37 AM
bruntyboy

Who unveiled the main plaque? No names there - as it should be.

Unread 07-02-2008, 09:43 AM
MUFC One Love

It sums up modern United really. Big shiny capital letters with the Chief Execs name on it.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
sadly, your reaction could have been predicted a year in advance, before anything had been planned. the survivors and their families, fortunately, seem to have a rather different perspective. i'll go with them rather than you, if you don't mind.
you're right.

as i said yesterday, the whole ceremony wasn't really to my taste, much too informal for my liking. however, the survivors and their families of those that died all seemed to be happy with it and that is all that matters.

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
puressence

as much as i dont like him .. that plaque should have had ferguson doing the unveiling along with the survivors who should all have had there names on it . david £#%&!ing gill what a complete £#%&!ing joke

Unread 07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
not a fan of the eternal flame under the plaque and many today compared it with the hillsborough memorial or a coalite fireplace.
did you want a flag there instead? £#%&!er

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:44 PM
redwhiteandblack

It would have been more appropriate for a member of the Busby family to unveil the plaque.

Unread 07-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
It would have been more appropriate for a member of the Busby family to unveil the plaque.
The club wouldn't piss on the Busby family if they were on fire.

They have treated the Busby family disgustingly over the years, and yes I do have evidence for that.

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity

They have treated the Busby family disgustingly over the years, and yes I do have evidence for that.

Come on lets have it...

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Come on lets have it...
You know how it is on FT for 'revealing info'.

Take transfer gossip as an example.People claim to know such and such, but won't actually say anything to back up their claims.It's incredibly annoying.

There's a 'Berbatov is deffo signing' thread somewhere...............

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Come on lets have it...
All's I will say is that I used to work with, and am still in contact with an immediate family member of Matt Busby, and no this isn't a WUM, and a few people can probably guess who it is.

It was Edwards who starting pushing the Busby's out of OT. The PLC just continued this trend.

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

I can feed you the first couple of spoons Magic but you have to learn to eat the rest of your dinner yourself.

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I can feed you the first couple of spoons Magic but you have to learn to eat the rest of your dinner yourself.
Spoons of bullshit?

No ta, I'm not hungry.

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Listen @#%&!to, why should I divulge someone's information on here when they don't post on here.

If you don't believe me then fine, but you are a @#%&! if you don't. Just take my word for it, I worked for quite a few years with an immediate family member of Sir Matt, infact they were that close, they did a eulogy at his funeral.

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:18 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Listen @#%&!to, why should I divulge someone's information on here when they don't post on here.

If you don't believe me then fine, but you are a @#%&! if you don't. Just take my word for it, I worked for quite a few years with an immediate family member of Sir Matt, infact they were that close, they did a eulogy at his funeral.
Oh, and they were there on Wednesday as well......

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Default What the £#%&! are you on about you £#%&!ing lunatic

Quote:

Have you been out on the beers again with ears?

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:23 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
He does sound angry, doesn't he?

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:25 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He does sound angry, doesn't he?
Not angry, just a little bemused as to why Mr Carrick won't believe me.....

Why would I WUM about something like that ??

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Not angry, just a little bemused as to why Mr Carrick won't believe me.....

Why would I WUM about something like that ??

Where did I say I didn't believe you, you weapon

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:27 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
leave me out of this

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Come on lets have it...
Quote:
Where did I say I didn't believe you, you weapon
See above, just take my word for it, the Busby's have not been treated well by the club for quite a few years.

Ok, now we have gotten over that, friends again ??
Closed Thread