United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZO
How much does it cost for a ticket from oxford road to the ground by train?
First things first Dazzerers.. it's a Rail Ticket NOT a Train Ticket... Got that, RAIL ticket.. You catch the train at the RAILWAY Station... NOT the Train Station...

Secondly...

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

knock yourself out..

Looks like it's £4 return. Takes 7 minutes to get to the ground..

I assume you're going tomorrow !

Unread 17-02-2013, 10:14 PM
crossfirehurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
First things first Dazzerers.. it's a Rail Ticket NOT a Train Ticket... Got that, RAIL ticket.. You catch the train at the RAILWAY Station... NOT the Train Station...
so if Dazzler wanted to get the bus he should get a road ticket from a road station?

Unread 17-02-2013, 10:20 PM
no fun

dazzer - tomorrows match is going to be £#%&!ing shite, get off at oxford rd and go and see lion king the musical at the palace instead

Unread 17-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfirehurricane
so if Dazzler wanted to get the bus he should get a road ticket from a road station?
No, he would get a bus ticket.. Why ? because that's what they're called !

However, you'd get rail ticket to catch a train at a railway station.. Why ? because it's correct and has been for the last 150 years.

Just trying to help..

Unread 18-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Johnaldo

must admit i get looked at like whenever ive asked to meet anyone at the train station/ asked for a train ticket.

Unread 18-02-2013, 07:49 AM
wiganste

asking for the price of a £#%&!ing train ticket on a forum full of piss takers. When the information is available on the trainline website ffs. How much did you expect a 5 min £#%&!ing journey to cost you tight arsed @#%&!?

Our support these days. Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Put me in a right bad mood this. I half hope reading win now just to piss this tight taffy @#%&! off

Unread 18-02-2013, 07:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
asking for the price of a £#%&!ing train ticket on a forum full of piss takers. When the information is available on the trainline website ffs. How much did you expect a 5 min £#%&!ing journey to cost you tight arsed @#%&!?

Our support these days. Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Put me in a right bad mood this. I half hope reading win now just to piss this tight taffy @#%&! off

ste has certainly got the monday morning blues

Unread 18-02-2013, 09:02 AM
elephantstone

Dazzo has potential to be a good wum, he is already laying the foundations and getting a few bites.

Unread 18-02-2013, 09:26 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Secondly...

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

knock yourself out..

Looks like it's £4 return. Takes 7 minutes to get to the ground..

I assume you're going tomorrow !
%@#$&!s. Who the £#%&! says rail ticket?

I'm with big Dazzers on this, and so are the trainline website it seems...

Quote:

Unread 18-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:

ste's out windmilling, vg2c

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
%@#$&!s. Who the £#%&! says rail ticket?

I'm with big Dazzers on this, and so are the trainline website it seems...
hey that's fine... if you want to speak pwoppah thicko, then that's no skin off my nose. :bothered:

:worktodo:

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Ethers

Quote:
No, he would get a bus ticket.. Why ? because that's what they're called !

However, you'd get rail ticket to catch a train at a railway station.. Why ? because it's correct and has been for the last 150 years.

Just trying to help..
You absolute mentalist
Quote:

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:12 AM
dragflick

Quote:
hey that's fine... if you want to speak pwoppah thicko, then that's no skin off my nose. :bothered:

:worktodo:

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Ginners

cant believe draggers says train ticket

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:41 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
I know, absolutely mental aren't I.

Unread 18-02-2013, 10:47 AM
sullerz

to pay is to fail

Unread 18-02-2013, 11:06 AM
forwardirektion

Just had to book tickets for a meeting in london on wednesday.....£308 for a return, managed to get an advanced there and an advanced first class back for £268.
Absolutely £#%&!ing mental

Unread 18-02-2013, 11:09 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Just had to book tickets for a meeting in london on wednesday.....£308 for a return, managed to get an advanced there and an advanced first class back for £268.
Absolutely £#%&!ing mental
What kind of tickets pal??

Unread 18-02-2013, 11:14 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What kind of tickets pal??
Trail
Closed Thread