United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
No offence, but you sound like a bit of a clueless £#%&!wit.
I'm clueless because I have never been to an away match before,that's why I joined this forum to get a bit help from people who go to away matches. Sorry,but if you weren't willing to help me,why would you comment?

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_mufc
I'm clueless because I have never been to an away match before,that's why I joined this forum to get a bit help from people who go to away matches. Sorry,but if you weren't willing to help me,why would you comment?
where you from mo?

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Cut him some slack, at least he's going not like that @#%&! nofun, who's wife won't let him.
listen here fred dibnah, I wear the kecks in our house

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:22 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
where you from mo?
I live in Old Trafford.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:23 PM
believe

Quote:
I live in Old Trafford.
the ground itself?

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I live in Old Trafford.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:24 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Because I am a bit of a @#%&!, clearly.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:29 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
the ground itself?
no obviously not,i dont live too far from the stadium. It takes me around 10 minutes to walk to the stadium though

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
believe

Quote:
no obviously not,i dont live too far from the stadium. It takes me around 10 minutes to walk to the stadium though
do you go to home games?

forwardirektion

Quote:
Can i park at your house?

mo_mufc

Quote:
do you go to home games?
Yes i do.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
Im looking to go to the madrid match at the Bernabeu. I tried to get tickets at the united end but i wont stand a chance of getting them. So i might just go for the hospitality package with outdoor seating. My question is,will there be united fans in the hospitality section or will there only be Real madrid fans? Also how come we have to collect the tickets at Bernabeu and are not posted to your home address?
I'm sure there will be some United fans doing the same as you. Have you booked?

At least collecting them there's less chance of the post £#%&!ing up.

Good luck Mo

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Yes i do.
that's more than most on here. try red cafe.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:33 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
if you go in the exec Madrid end they usually have the united exec travel club in there so you will not be alone.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:36 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm sure there will be some United fans doing the same as you. Have you booked?

At least collecting them there's less chance of the post £#%&!ing up.

Good luck Mo
Thats what i thought as well at first but then i just wanted to make sure i dont sit with people who are in the boxes just real madrid fans. Im going to book it either later on today or early morning tomorrow.
Thanks

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:37 PM
believe

Quote:
Thats what i thought as well at first but then i just wanted to make sure i dont sit with people who are in the boxes just real madrid fans. Im going to book it either later on today or early morning tomorrow.
Thanks
will you let us know how you get on. don't go to red cafe by the way i was joking.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:38 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
that's more than most on here. try red cafe.
I know what you probably thought of me at first,an arm chair supporter who is a glory hunter and talking about going an away match when he hasnt gone to a home match yet,right?

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:39 PM
mo_mufc

Quote:
will you let us know how you get on. don't go to red cafe by the way i was joking.
Ok,i will do and im looking to sit in the east stand hospitality section.

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:41 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
I know what you probably thought of me at first,an arm chair supporter who is a glory hunter and talking about going an away match when he hasnt gone to a home match yet,right?
No you just come over as a #@&%!, why dony ya just jibb in, to pay is to fail .

Unread 02-01-2013, 02:41 PM
believe

Quote:
I don't really think that much tbf.

Quote:
Ok,i will do and im looking to sit in the east stand hospitality section.
excellent choice.
Closed Thread