United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:24 PM
nou_camp_26_5_99

£#%&!in brilliant.

I despised the arrogant @#%&! almost as much as Dalglish.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Cream

What a difference a year makes.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:30 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
people on twitter and facebook (who aren't even blues) claiming it's madness.... was it £#%&!. he's a liability.
twitter generation: I know nothing about this subject but as it's 'trending' I must have my say.

the default with people is grief/outrage

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:31 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
people on twitter and facebook (who aren't even blues) claiming it's madness.... was it £#%&!. he's a liability.
He came second. And won the title last season. It's mental in terms of the message it gives out to future managers. Finish second and you're sacked unrealistic aims of owners who think football is actually football manager in real life.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
On the first anniversary of Aguerooooooo too
Sky were *still* showing that earlier today, FFS

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Blagger

God it must be shit being a City fan. Absolute shit. Having your own £#%&!ing owners twist the knife on a day like this. You genuinely couldn't make it up. They waited for our parade to sack Mancini FFS.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:33 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
He came second. And won the title last season. It's mental in terms of the message it gives out to future managers. Finish second and you're sacked unrealistic aims of owners who think football is actually football manager in real life.
i don't think it was considering the money they spent. i think it was a poor season. poor in the champions league over two season and made to look like fools in the FA Cup final.

they weren't even close in the league, they weren't close in the CL.

how could the owners know what was going to happen next season? was this a slide that was going to get worse or was it a blip? could they risk spending more money - like he was asking for? nah, i'd say it's a good call.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:34 PM
aardvark

aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gone

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Blagger

Quote:
G.Neville ‏@GNev2

'Failing to achieve the clubs stated targets'

I bet the incoming manager is thinking ' probably should rent rather than buy'

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Pop

The £#%&!ing Italian @#%&!. State of him too. Big £#%&!ing bouffant hair, painted eyebrows and stupid £#%&!ing scarf.

I'd love to give him an absolute £#%&!ing hiding. A really, really good one. Punch into the face, swing him by his scarf and a couple of boots to the ribs when he's down.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:45 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gone
i heard that three times in sound bites tonight before i'd even heard Mancini had been sacked.

Unread 13-05-2013, 11:47 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The £#%&!ing Italian @#%&!. State of him too. Big £#%&!ing bouffant hair, painted eyebrows and stupid £#%&!ing scarf.

I'd love to give him an absolute £#%&!ing hiding. A really, really good one. Punch into the face, swing him by his scarf and a couple of boots to the ribs when he's down.
the whole scarf thing was a terrible embarrassment tbh. one of the worst things he did

Unread 14-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
the whole scarf thing was a terrible embarrassment tbh. one of the worst things he did
The new @#%&! effortlessly blends into it

Unread 14-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Justice My Hole

Olive Oil sales must be going through the roof in Stockport.

Unread 14-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Bral

The last 3 days sum up the difference between United & citeh perfectly, right down to a £#%&!ing tee.

Unread 14-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
Bertie on SSN now nearly in tears! Come on own up who is it?
You mean the one who kept saying 'massive' all the time?

"I'm MASSIVELY disappointed. The 13th of May will always be MASSIVE day for city fans, it was a MASSIVE success"

Unread 14-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Ashley's Grime

At least Shitty will get Wayne Bridge back now Brighton have lost.

£90k per week.

Unread 14-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Tommy M

Mancini's net spend at city for three years £179 million, fergie's net spend for 27 years £229 million.

Unread 14-05-2013, 03:33 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
they got dicked out of every competition they entered in spectacular fashion

absolutely £#%&!ed out of europe just like their fans at the hands of the madrid plod, there hasn't been a more embarrassing showing in europe in the last few years from an english team and i include bolton in that

knocked out of the league cup by aston villa

getting all the way to the fa cup final and losing to a side who may well be relegated

and to top it off losing the league with 6 weeks to go

this is all after spending half a billion on players and hundreds of millions more in wages just to attract these players to the circus that is man city

oh and don't forget public training ground fights with players, arguing with players on the pitch to the point they £#%&! off to italy or on a golfing holiday and reneging on two promises they will never play again

this sacking has been a long time coming no question about that

Unread 14-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
City fans running for their dictionaries
ffs

too true
Closed Thread