saffers

Default Sunderland relegated to league one

Inject that shit into my veins ffs

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:56 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Inject that shit into my veins ffs
Yep. Not doing the £#%&!ing 'poznan' are they now. Hope they never come back. Absolute state of a club.

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Zorg

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:02 PM
ScarFace

Lovely. Just sad it wasn't with Moyes.

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:39 PM
TheFatGoth

Know a few Sunderland fans. They're long past caring tbh. When you're that bad you just don't give a shit.

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:46 PM
andyroo

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Exactly. Who gives a £#%&!

Unread 21-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Exactly. Who gives a £#%&!
No one. Saffers is turbo posting to avoid answering questions about some of the absolute bullshit he's posted in the match day thread.

Unread 22-04-2018, 12:55 AM
MrBishi

It's all right, Rodwell's taken a pay cut to just £43k a week to play in division three

Unread 22-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Albert Tatlock

Feel sorry for Chris Coleman tbh

Unread 22-04-2018, 07:52 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Feel sorry for Chris Coleman tbh
Should never have taken the job. Up there with Ole going to Cardiff.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Should never have taken the job. Up there with Ole going to Cardiff.
He wanted to earn some money after the Wales job and get back into club football, but as you say, picked the wrong club. They must have offered him a good deal. Is he sacked or still there ?

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:06 AM
DuanePipe

Balls to Chris Coleman. People soon forgot he was a failed club manager when he was managing a team with Gareth Bale in it and everyone was blowing smoke up his backside. He's made zero difference to Sunderland, same as Lambert at Stoke. Half decent coaches can at least make some impact on any club they take over.

Few weeks ago Coleman was lecturing our manager about British values after Nuno had the temerity to ignore Neil Warnock and run on the pitch to celebrate with the players after we had basically won the league when Cardiff missed two injury time penalties. British values, handshakes FFS. Do one Chris. Apparently Nuno 'needs to learn humility and how to win with class'.

We play Sunderland at their ground next week. I hope Nuno does shake his hand after we've beaten them six nil. We should play Ruben Neves in goal for the lols. Screw Chris 'British values' Coleman. Enjoy League One and thanks for 'doing a Wolves' by getting double relegations from Premier to third tier in two seasons, Gareth Bale won't save you down there.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Balls to Chris Coleman. People soon forgot he was a failed club manager when he was managing a team with Gareth Bale in it and everyone was blowing smoke up his backside. He's made zero difference to Sunderland, same as Lambert at Stoke. Half decent coaches can at least make some impact on any club they take over.

Few weeks ago Coleman was lecturing our manager about British values after Nuno had the temerity to ignore Neil Warnock and run on the pitch to celebrate with the players after we had basically won the league when Cardiff missed two injury time penalties. British values, handshakes FFS. Do one Chris. Apparently Nuno 'needs to learn humility and how to win with class'.

We play Sunderland at their ground next week. I hope Nuno does shake his hand after we've beaten them six nil. We should play Ruben Neves in goal for the lols. Screw Chris 'British values' Coleman. Enjoy League One and thanks for 'doing a Wolves' by getting double relegations from Premier to third tier in two seasons, Gareth Bale won't save you down there.
I take it you're not a fan Duane ?

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:21 AM
DuanePipe

Quote:
I take it you're not a fan Duane ?
I was indifferent to him previously. Just another jobbing manager making his way. But when Wales were doing well I noticed his wife, former Sky Sports presenter who's name I now forget, was getting tetchy about all the Twitter comments from people who suggested Wales success was mainly down to having one of the world's best footballers in it. She was all like 'what, so the manager's tactics are irrelevant then?'. Well, yeah. Kinda.

On top of that I'm super duper sensitive and pretty much full on hormonal this season about the cadre of British pundits who began this season suggesting Wolves would be a disaster. Foreign manager, foreign players, don't know the Championship, won't like the cold mid week games in November etc, etc ad nauseum. Ridiculous logic. I mean, are they saying last season's Monaco would have struggled to get promoted from the Championship because it's a team full of foreign lads?

So I won't deny it. I'm enjoying seeing all the ruddy good British managers with teams full of ruddy salt of the earth British players get RELEGATED.

Wolves averaged over 2.2pts per game in Oct, Nov, Dec. Ruben Neves, I can confirm, did not wear gloves in any of them and has been short sleeve shirted throughout.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
I was indifferent to him previously. Just another jobbing manager making his way. But when Wales were doing well I noticed his wife, former Sky Sports presenter who's name I now forget, was getting tetchy about all the Twitter comments from people who suggested Wales success was mainly down to having one of the world's best footballers in it. She was all like 'what, so the manager's tactics are irrelevant then?'. Well, yeah. Kinda.

On top of that I'm super duper sensitive and pretty much full on hormonal this season about the cadre of British pundits who began this season suggesting Wolves would be a disaster. Foreign manager, foreign players, don't know the Championship, won't like the cold mid week games in November etc, etc ad nauseum. Ridiculous logic. I mean, are they saying last season's Monaco would have struggled to get promoted from the Championship because it's a team full of foreign lads?

So I won't deny it. I'm enjoying seeing all the ruddy good British managers with teams full of ruddy salt of the earth British players get RELEGATED.

Wolves averaged over 2.2pts per game in Oct, Nov, Dec. Ruben Neves, I can confirm, did not wear gloves in any of them and has been short sleeve shirted throughout.

Nothing like a Sunday morning rant.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

This. £#%&! him and £#%&! Sunderland- the Poznań dancing fat @#%&!s.

Unread 22-04-2018, 10:02 AM
sub three hours

Can you imagine if they were to make it 3 in a row next season! I wonder if it's ever ever been done before?

Sunderland are that bad they could do it. They could boldly march on to the old 4th Division next season.

Unread 22-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Can you imagine if they were to make it 3 in a row next season! I wonder if it's ever ever been done before?

Sunderland are that bad they could do it. They could boldly march on to the old 4th Division next season.
Even City didn't manage that...

Oh and Duane, Wales were pretty shit when Hughes, Rush and Giggs were available (As players) ... not that Giggs played that much, but motivating the players to turn out for Wales, is part of the job.

As a manager, Hughes did quite well, but bottled it when it came to the last few qualifying matches. Coleman got us to a major finals for the first time since I was born and I have to salute him for that. All the rest you said about him though is probably true...

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:05 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Even City didn't manage that...

Perhaps we're being harsh Albert, maybe we should be congratulating Sunderland on getting out of the Championship at the first attempt.

Howay the lads!
Closed Thread