Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Pro
Lad

Unread 04-07-2017, 11:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Pro

There are still LVG fans here. £#%&! me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Lad
Oh £#%&!

Unread 04-07-2017, 11:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Pro

Unread 04-07-2017, 11:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Pro

Unread 04-07-2017, 11:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
There are still LVG fans here. £#%&! me
Yeah, its pretty amazing (and I was a supporter for longer than most)

Unread 04-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 05-07-2017, 12:27 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
There are still LVG fans here. £#%&! me.
Pretty £#%&!ing mental on here at times pal - feels very much like I imagine west Mosul must feel like - the last outpost of the van gaal fundamentalists. Most united fans haven't just moved on from van gaal, they've pretty much forgotten he ever managed us but not these guys oh no. They're all serious with furrowed brows, clip boarded up, tutting along at big mou picking up 3 trophies and getting us back into the champs league whilst at the same time bemoaning the physical height of some of our players, claiming that Rashford must actually be 34 years of age for mou to keep playing him and then what about the direction of the club? Obviously the possession stats is still a big big thing.

Does feel a bit city esque during the 80's and 90's tbh - ignore that united are actually just considerably better and instead focus on having bigger flood lights, pretending they all come from Manchester etc.

Best thing to do is to keep moving when you hear the snap of the clipboard.

Unread 05-07-2017, 02:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Pretty £#%&!ing mental on here at times pal - feels very much like I imagine west Mosul must feel like - the last outpost of the van gaal fundamentalists. Most united fans haven't just moved on from van gaal, they've pretty much forgotten he ever managed us but not these guys oh no. They're all serious with furrowed brows, clip boarded up, tutting along at big mou picking up 3 trophies and getting us back into the champs league whilst at the same time bemoaning the physical height of some of our players, claiming that Rashford must actually be 34 years of age for mou to keep playing him and then what about the direction of the club? Obviously the possession stats is still a big big thing.

Does feel a bit city esque during the 80's and 90's tbh - ignore that united are actually just considerably better and instead focus on having bigger flood lights, pretending they all come from Manchester etc.

Is any of that actually true mate?

Unread 05-07-2017, 02:56 AM
MrBishi

Keith dropping some truth phosphorus, there

Unread 05-07-2017, 06:56 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Is any of that actually true mate?

Unread 05-07-2017, 07:03 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Keith dropping some truth phosphorus, there
He's got the ABMou's reeling

Unread 05-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

disgusting tbf, some of the heights of people.
Closed Thread