United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've just read a post saying that Bennett is the ref, now I am very worried. The vile £#%&!ing @#%&!.
yes disaster if this is correct. Although when we beat them last season at their place he was the ref.

Unread 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've just read a post saying that Bennett is the ref, now I am very worried. The vile £#%&!ing @#%&!.
That's not good news at all.
He'd get a lot of satisfaction turning down a blatant Pen for us (as has happened to us on our last 4 away games - Boro', Blackburn, Barca & CHelsea)

We're certainly about £#%&!ing due a break in an away game.

Unread 07-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That's not good news at all.
He'd get a lot of satisfaction turning down a blatant Pen for us (as has happened to us on our last 4 away games - Boro', Blackburn, Barca & CHelsea)

We're certainly about £#%&!ing due a break in an away game.
True, despite the abject performances away from home we have been on the wrong end of some awful decisions.

Unread 07-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Coracao

I'm not even contemplating anything other than a win, and i'm not really nervous. If we're 1 down at half time, i might start worrying a bit. Far too much uncalled for doom. I was worried about the pitch, but the rugby game has now been moved.

Unread 07-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not once have I heard anyone ask if Bolton will 'give everything' on Sunday...not once have I heard accusations that they'll roll over at Stamford Bridge because they've nothing to play for.
very true - was thinking the same thing yesterday; very strange that they think such a huge backhanded compliment will see us take our eyes off the prize though. the English football media are £#%&!ing idiots though, so it's par for the course I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
if giggs and scholes start we're £#%&!ed. nft.
if Park and Brown face Barcelona we're £#%&!ed

you talk %@#$&!s. nft.

Unread 07-05-2008, 09:26 PM
redmike

Closed Thread