United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2011, 10:22 PM
History

Default Re: Team for West 'Aaaaam on Sat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I’ll be amazed if we get out of Upton park with one point, never mind three. It’s a given that the game will be awful and our performance ‘workman like’. But with our injuries in defence, Evans suspensions and players getting back from international commitments, it’s going to be a very tough.
This actually improves our chances

Unread 31-03-2011, 10:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
This actually improves our chances
Especially in this fixture

Unread 31-03-2011, 10:49 PM
dinger

Been dreading this fixture, especially since it's an early kick off and we are usually slow starters in them. The 'ammers midfield have been playing well for a few weeks which doesn't bode well.

One thing I am hoping for, obviously apart from a win, is that Boa Morte breaks his leg. That @#%&! was acting the big man in the carling cup game against Fabio, he went in hard quite few times and had the kid rattled. Ben Haim was at it too, he's another @#%&! i'd like to see seriously injured.

Unread 31-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger

One thing I am hoping for, obviously apart from a win, is that Boa Morte breaks his leg. That @#%&! was acting the big man in the carling cup game against Fabio, he went in hard quite few times and had the kid rattled. Ben Haim was at it too, he's another @#%&! i'd like to see seriously injured.
Our fans are becoming as soft as our players.

Unread 31-03-2011, 11:00 PM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Been dreading this fixture, especially since it's an early kick off and we are usually slow starters in them. The 'ammers midfield have been playing well for a few weeks which doesn't bode well.

the table doesn't lie, there down at the bottom cause there shite,we are top despite people on here saying were shite,£#%&! off you negative @#%&!s, the TREBLE IS ON!

Unread 31-03-2011, 11:01 PM
ScarFace

Scholes is suspended, this is his 2nd of a 2match ban for getting that mong yellow in the last ten mins.

EDIT: as said above.

Unread 31-03-2011, 11:08 PM
rebelcountyred

Fletcher is out of the game according to the mail, vds a doubt but the good news is that hargreaves injury is not as bad as first thought and he lives.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:19 AM
moransbleedinghead

Don't matter what the team is, we're gonna get beat, this is the weekend that the wheels start to fall off, defeat to Chelsea on Wednesday night, dumped out of the CL a week later, with a bitter defeat to the bitters to compound the misery quicky following that. Chelsea win PL and CL, and City the Cup, we as doomed as the economy under Osborne.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:20 AM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation Re: Team for West 'Aaaaam on Sat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
hargreaves injury is not as bad as first thought
Phew, thank £#%&! for that. Wouldn't want to be without him for any length of time.

What's up with Eddy Baby?

Why do all our players get injured all the @#%&!ing time??

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Stickman

I reckon

VDS

Fabio
Smalling
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Nani

Rooney

Pea

and one hairy £#%&!ing afternoon. Really need to go to Stamford Bridge next week on a high.

Unread 01-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Neo

Thumbs down Re: Team for West 'Aaaaam on Sat....

So this £#%&!ing international break that we were all looking forward to so much has done absolutely £#%&! all in getting some of the lads back to fitness?

I'm presuming Anderson, Rafael, Park, Fletcher, Rio and obviously Hargreaves are still not near match fitness?

Piss-take.

Unread 01-04-2011, 08:21 AM
n48

It's the East End cup final. Blowin bubbles, Moore, spirit of 66 galore. 'Scotty' Parka pulling the strings etc and that lump upfront deciding to score more than one goal. Title race blowin bubbles wide open etc.

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:29 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
So this £#%&!ing international break that we were all looking forward to so much has done absolutely £#%&! all in getting some of the lads back to fitness?

I'm presuming Anderson, Rafael, Park, Fletcher, Rio and obviously Hargreaves are still not near match fitness?

Piss-take.
Vidic seems to be the only one, and he played in the week anyway.

I'd forgotten about Scholesy's suspension. The idiot.

Where the £#%&! is Fletcher now? What's even wrong with him? The injuries that annoy me the most are when someone just disappears for a game. No indication they were gonna be missing, they're just not there. Then they're not there for the next match....then another....then suddenly it's a month....and by then the title's gone, we're all developed a serious skin and condition and we may aswell all be dead.

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Pete's Shoes

According to his twitter Rio is back training but suspect Fergie will just make sure he's ready for Weds

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:35 AM
united1878

didn't know fletcher was out. carrick and gibson it is then. worrying.

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:36 AM
n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Vidic seems to be the only one, and he played in the week anyway.

I'd forgotten about Scholesy's suspension. The idiot.

Where the £#%&! is Fletcher now? What's even wrong with him? The injuries that annoy me the most are when someone just disappears for a game. No indication they were gonna be missing, they're just not there. Then they're not there for the next match....then another....then suddenly it's a month....and by then the title's gone, we're all developed a serious skin and condition and we may aswell all be dead.
Anyone else not enjoying this season?

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Jethro

Is Fatty not close to fitness?

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:39 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Fletcher has some sort of virus. Been told to keep away from Carrington according to one of the papers.

Where the £#%&! has Anderson gone btw? Been missing for months now. wtf is wrong with him? Park as well.

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:51 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Fletcher has some sort of virus. Been told to keep away from Carrington according to one of the papers.

Where the £#%&! has Anderson gone btw? Been missing for months now. wtf is wrong with him? Park as well.
That's another thing: Players just expire past their original return dates and no one says anything. Fergie said three weeks for Park, Valencia and Anderson. Only Valencia is back. Anderson and Park have just disappeared again. It's been about 5 weeks now for them and no sign of them returning. Why not!? I want answers!!

A virus?! £#%&!ing @#%&!!! Three weeks out with a virus!? stick some vitamin c up his arse, stick a kleenex in his waistband and get him out there! I'ts business end of the season, for £#%&!'s sake!

As for Rio. aaaaargh!!! pulls up in the warm-up and joins Hargreaves in the friggin Twilight Zone!!

I'm sure it'd be easier to sell everyone the second they get injured.

Boy, I'm in a mood.

Unread 01-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
vds
fab
vidic
smallers
mad pat
tony
fletch
carrers
nani
roo