United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2011, 01:29 PM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Oliver Holt doesn't like Nani

Apparently the Nani article stems from this recent interview...

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/int...ces-and-modric

He basically states he wouldn't vote for Nani for the same reason he'd never vote for Drogba - cos he thinks they are both quite @#%&!ish. Fair enough really, I can live with that.

Unread 30-03-2011, 01:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Apparently the Nani article stems from this recent interview...

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/int...ces-and-modric

He basically states he wouldn't vote for Nani for the same reason he'd never vote for Drogba - cos he thinks they are both quite @#%&!ish. Fair enough really, I can live with that.
I can live with it too, because the dull @#%&!'s opinion is pretty worthless.

Unread 30-03-2011, 01:42 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I can live with it too, because the dull @#%&!'s opinion is pretty worthless.
£#%&! yeah!

Unread 30-03-2011, 01:46 PM
dunk

Does he not realise that Wilshire and Nasri are every bit as bad, if not worse than Nani in the @#%&! stakes?

Unread 30-03-2011, 02:38 PM
The Watcher

Parker’s a national hero now that one of his parents are dead. I’m sure Ronaldo will be over the moon that Holt now ‘appreciates’ him too

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Does he not realise that Wilshire and Nasri are every bit as bad, if not worse than Nani in the @#%&! stakes?
Of course he does. They play for mediah dahlingz, though

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:03 PM
MJ Ramone

I love the way our 'temperamental/flamboyant' players are so openly despised in the Press - whether it's Nani or Ronaldo before him.
...& yet Arsenal players with the same charector traits are NEVER hated or labelled with a reputation.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I love the way our 'temperamental/flamboyant' players are so openly despised in the Press - whether it's Nani or Ronaldo before him.
...& yet Arsenal players with the same charector traits are NEVER hated or labelled with a reputation.
Goes hand in hand with the absurd notion that United players are indisciplined, torment referees and are constantly on the edge with their tackles and behaviour, whilst Arsenal's and Arsene's quite incredible red card count is merely evidence of their reacting to bully's

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Neo

Holt has got a face that I would never tire of punching.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Goes hand in hand with the absurd notion that United players are indisciplined, torment referees and are constantly on the edge with their tackles and behaviour, whilst Arsenal's and Arsene's quite incredible red card count is merely evidence of their reacting to bully's
Absolutely.

What has Nani done this season to deserve that tirade from Holt anyway??
I could understand if he'd maybe 'stolen' 3pts for United in a big top of the table clash or something...diving for a Pen or what have you

The goal against Tottenham was a balls-up by the Officials & Gomes. It happened in October ffs...if an identical incident had occurred in Bolton V Liverpool (for example) it would never have been mentioned again.
...also he seems to have come out of the Carragher incident as the villain ...£#%&!ing ridiculous.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Absolutely.

What has Nani done this season to deserve that tirade from Holt anyway??
I could understand if he'd maybe 'stolen' 3pts for United in a big top of the table clash or something...diving for a Pen or what have you

The goal against Tottenham was a balls-up by the Officials & Gomes. It happened in October ffs...if an identical incident had occurred in Bolton V Liverpool (for example) it would never have been mentioned again.
...also he seems to have come out of the Carragher incident as the villain ...£#%&!ing ridiculous.
Did a similar incident not occur at Anfield and Torres and Kuyt combined to score? Little to no mention of that anywhere (may have been last season).

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Did a similar incident not occur at Anfield and Torres and Kuyt combined to score? Little to no mention of that anywhere (may have been last season).
Nope, was this season. And the marked difference in hysteria over it speaks volumes. Same with the Gerrard elbow in the same match.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Neo

Quote:
Being anti-Nani isn’t an anti-United thing. Not for me anyway.
Love that bit.

He's one of the biggest ABU @#%&!s out there.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He has john terry in his top5 players of the season.
He bums John Terry, fawns all over the £#%&!er all the time - he'll be in his top 5 every year.

Seriously, I'm convinced the mighty Lionheart pays Holt to write the shit he comes up with about him. I can't believe a grown man would arselick such a complete and utter helmet as him unless he was being paid.

Unread 30-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shame none of you reporter @#%&!s said that at the time he was here then Oliver you @#%&!? No you instead led a media witch hunt against him from day 1.
Yep. It's the same with a lot of these old school learning is for sissies £#%&!ing brick headed blinkered lumps of shit that belong in the 1970s.
I had to listen to Dunphy and Giles say the same about Nani, oh he's no Ronaldo. they £#%&!ing slated ronaldo for every minute he was a United player. £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Unread 30-03-2011, 04:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Yep. It's the same with a lot of these old school learning is for sissies £#%&!ing brick headed blinkered lumps of shit that belong in the 1970s.
I had to listen to Dunphy and Giles say the same about Nani, oh he's no Ronaldo. they £#%&!ing slated ronaldo for every minute he was a United player. £#%&!ing #@&%!s.
I actually thought Dunphy was supposed to have a bit of brains??

Not much sign of it, though, in the shite he spouts about us

Unread 30-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

It just shows you how good nani has become. People only write things like this about great players.

The rest of the country now realise how good he is.

Unread 30-03-2011, 07:09 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Parker’s a national hero now that one of his parents are dead. I’m sure Ronaldo will be over the moon that Holt now ‘appreciates’ him too
dead? £#%&!ing hell, why did no-one mention it?

Unread 30-03-2011, 07:14 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
dead? £#%&!ing hell, why did no-one mention it?

Anyone noticed (it might just be me) that Lamps only gives Pat the nod if it's a goal that puts the Renters ahead or wins a game?

If he scores, and Chelsea aren't going to get the result they need, he forgets all about Pat.Selective, self indulgent @#%&! @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2011, 07:37 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
He bums John Terry, fawns all over the £#%&!er all the time - he'll be in his top 5 every year.

Seriously, I'm convinced the mighty Lionheart pays Holt to write the shit he comes up with about him. I can't believe a grown man would arselick such a complete and utter helmet as him unless he was being paid.
I've always hated the smug @#%&!, He does read like terry's pa, Must be trying for the gig of ghostwriter for that @#%&!'s autobiography.
Closed Thread