United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:16 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
oh ffs
What ? I t was always going to be that time. Sky's main time and no Champions League in the midweek - was nailed on to be that time.

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:17 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
more flags like that with City name on it tbh.
corrected.

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:17 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

Jim says "Catch yourself on"

I think I know what I'm talking about. Don't believe the myth.

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:18 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
corrected.

sure they're all from Manchester

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
I think I know what I'm talking about. Don't believe the myth.
says the loon who believes 76% love the scroungers

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:21 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
says the loon who believes 76% love the scroungers
Never said I believd it. Only posted the results of a poll. You will assume.

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
What ? I t was always going to be that time. Sky's main time and no Champions League in the midweek - was nailed on to be that time.
yes but I booked a flight months ago as it was cheaper, luckily the 9th is a bank holiday over here so I might be ok

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
yes but I booked a flight months ago as it was cheaper, luckily the 9th is a bank holiday over here so I might be ok
I'll have your ticket, sorted

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I'd go for the shirt. You and I share the Union Flag. The Peg Seller and I share the NI flag - which leaves the shirt.
it is true that the irish cross of st patrick is given a position in the flag of union, albeit in heraldic terms the least honourable position of the three flags

Unread 28-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
I'll have your ticket, sorted
Well if I can't make it and am lucky to get one you can have it Billy as your first to ask

Unread 28-03-2011, 07:43 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
inflammable material
I wish it was planted in your head.

Unread 28-03-2011, 08:09 PM
andyroo

Quote:
difficult to say which upsets me the most.......the shirt, the union jack or the red hand
You must £#%&!ing hate Tyrone.

Then again, who doesn't?

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:46 PM
beansy

Like it how weeman implied there's Loyalists who follow United. Must pain him that we're a Catholic club.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Like it how weeman implied there's Loyalists who follow United. Must pain him that we're a Catholic club.

The great thing about supporting United in the north of Ireland means you don't have to pick a "side". And thank £#%&! for that.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:53 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

The great thing about supporting United in the north of Ireland means you don't have to pick a "side". And thank £#%&! for that.
I was just fishing tbh. I'd ban all OOTers.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

sussed

Unread 29-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Were a Catholic Club - we're Jewish now. So Loyalist Schmoyalist.
Closed Thread