Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I thought you two were mates?

Unread 27-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Manchester

Default Re: Chelsea away ballot results are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I only had Rangers and a non-pick up for Marseille.

Quite surprised.
I've got one credit, and one failed pick up and got chubbed. No problem at all with that, however, I then hear of people getting them with their first app of the season, thus meaning no credits, which £#%&!s me off no end.

Unread 27-03-2011, 06:36 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
I've got one credit, and one failed pick up and got chubbed. No problem at all with that, however, I then hear of people getting them with their first app of the season, thus meaning no credits, which £#%&!s me off no end.
Following United would be far too complicated for me nowadays

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:12 PM
kerns

ill be driving to chelsea whats the best tube station to drive to park up an get the tube in to fulham/stamford bridge?

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerns
ill be driving to chelsea whats the best tube station to drive to park up an get the tube in to fulham/stamford bridge?

cheers for the shout.

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Loads of off street parking between Osterley & South Ealing. If you have a sat nav look up any of the 4 stations (Osterley, Boston Manor, Northfields or South Ealing) South Ealing is nearer & only 5 to stops to Earls Court & then change for 2 stops to Fulham broadway.

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Harold Bishop

Says on Utd ticket line, that people with NO previous credits didnt get a ticket.
Remember a credit is any previous application succesful or unsuccesful.

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:25 PM
kerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

cheers for the shout.
eh?

more than welcome to have my ticket struggling to go myself with work going to stuggle to get the time off. will have to finish at 12 an drive down

we look a like i'll give you my passport just put on some extra weight an you've got my ticket sorted

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
eh?

more than welcome to have my ticket struggling to go myself with work going to stuggle to get the time off. will have to finish at 12 an drive down

we look a like i'll give you my passport just put on some extra weight an you've got my ticket sorted
I'll ring you tmrw.

Maybe out for a pint next weekend.

We look alike.........

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:46 PM
believe

Quote:
eh?

sorry mate if you look like a fat bunks

Unread 27-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Bishop
Says on Utd ticket line, that people with NO previous credits didnt get a ticket.
Remember a credit is any previous application succesful or unsuccesful.
United in lying shocker? It's been mentioned on RI Sanctuary of a few people being successful without having any credits.

Credit's are based on being successful and actually collecting your ticket this season, as nothing is noted in your account if you merely apply as in previous years.

Unread 27-03-2011, 08:00 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
United in lying shocker? It's been mentioned on RI Sanctuary of a few people being successful without having any credits.

Credit's are based on being successful and actually collecting your ticket this season, as nothing is noted in your account if you merely apply as in previous years.
It's still a credit if you apply and are unsuccessful. They only let you aply for Chelsea if you applied for a group stage away. My mate went to apply and wasn't allowed to as he'd not applied for any group stage aways. I got chubbed with a successful app and a unsuccessful app.

Unread 27-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Harold Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
It's still a credit if you apply and are unsuccessful. They only let you aply for Chelsea if you applied for a group stage away. My mate went to apply and wasn't allowed to as he'd not applied for any group stage aways. I got chubbed with a successful app and a unsuccessful app.
Not correct, you could apply for Chelsea with no previous applications. However, you had to be signed up on the Euro Travel Club before a certain date (Before the ballot even opened).
Any unsuccesful application still counts as a credit.

If you failed to collect a ticket, then you do not get the credit for that game and in some cases people have been blacklisted.

To be honest, the system this year has been as fair as it can be.

Although in all cases a ST holder should get priority over a member and thats something they should change.

Unread 27-03-2011, 10:12 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Not correct, you could apply for Chelsea with no previous applications. However, you had to be signed up on the Euro Travel Club before a certain date (Before the ballot even opened).

If you failed to collect a ticket, then you do not get the credit for that game and in some cases people have been blacklisted.

Although in all cases a ST holder should get priority over a member and thats something they should change.
Madge's @#%&! stunk

Unread 27-03-2011, 10:40 PM
elephantstone

I got one through an exec today.

Unread 28-03-2011, 08:01 AM
wiganste

Quote:

So you're saying a member that has done all 4 euro aways should have been £#%&!ed off because a season ticket holder fancies doing his first euro away at Chelsea? £#%&! right off. Without members going on euro aways, our support would be even shitter than it is now.

Unread 28-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Harold Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So you're saying a member that has done all 4 euro aways should have been £#%&!ed off because a season ticket holder fancies doing his first euro away at Chelsea? £#%&! right off. Without members going on euro aways, our support would be even shitter than it is now.
The other arguement might be why should a member who has only done 4 Euro aways, get preference over a season ticket holder who has done 19 league home games (paying up front for the season ticket) and numerous home cup games against the likes of Wolves and Crawley. Thats also assuming the Season ticket holder has not done any domestic away games.

Ticket ballots for Euro aways should go in the first instance to Season ticket holders, if any tickets reamin then members should be allowed to apply with preference based on loyalty and applications for home games.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:25 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
The other arguement might be why should a member who has only done 4 Euro aways, get preference over a season ticket holder who has done 19 league home games (paying up front for the season ticket) and numerous home cup games against the likes of Wolves and Crawley. Thats also assuming the Season ticket holder has not done any domestic away games.

Ticket ballots for Euro aways should go in the first instance to Season ticket holders, if any tickets reamin then members should be allowed to apply with preference based on loyalty and applications for home games.
I have to agree with this. Sorry Ste xx

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Smeggs

are we in the shed upper for this?

been offered a chelsea end thru work, considering it but never really enjoyed going in home ends before.
Closed Thread