United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:41 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yeah, you're right. Let's kill him. Then sell him.
He's a preening, strutting #@&%!.

Thoroughly unlikeable player...though vitally important to us.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Like the other one we sold to Real ?

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:43 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
But it's everything to do with agendas.
No it's not. There is only one @#%&! on here who is small time enough to be like that and he's too busy taking pictures of his chinese food or fat arses.

Nani was a complete numbskull and was 90% useless. He is now arguably our most important player and has had a brilliant season overall. That's fantastic. Hopefully his improvement will continue. Great. Brillers.

But £#%&!ing crying. Wowsers

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:45 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Amazing that people can't see the similarity.

They probably still sing 'Viva Ronaldo'.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:46 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Nani is more important to us now than Ronaldo was then.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:47 AM
dunk

I like him. Always have

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:50 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

And Carragher is a lumbering thug who nearly broke his leg. Which is worse? By all accounts it's Nani.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:51 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
And Carragher is a lumbering thug who nearly broke his leg. Which is worse? By all accounts it's Nani.
He's had more stick from some United fans ffs.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:51 AM
The Watcher

Love Nani tbh. Not sure where all the vitriol for him comes from, seems decent enough to me. Admittedly he’s a bit of a ‘mincer’, but he’s got a good attitude, great talent and now performs consistently. He’ll probably be off in a couple of years so enjoy it while you can

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Love Nani tbh. Not sure where all the vitriol for him comes from, seems decent enough to me. Admittedly he’s a bit of a ‘mincer’, but he’s got a good attitude, great talent and now performs consistently. He’ll probably be off in a couple of years so enjoy it while you can
Only God knows.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Im not saying he should have got up and decked carragher, theres nothing wrong with being in excruciating pain and not even anything wrong in showing it...but crying? Honestly? Crying!

You stop crying from pain at around age 6 ffs. Then you cry from pain for the attention/sympathy until, I dunno, 12?? After that you just dont cry from pain. It just doesnt happen. Pain cannot make you cry.

Being a £#%&!ing fanny can though.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:54 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Yup.

He's a bit of an arse and the falling on his arse can be annoying. But that's all it is - annoying. I'm surprised people attach so much importance to it. He works hard and performs well and seems to love doing it. Leave the lad alone, ffs. As you say, he might be gone soon and we'd bloody miss him.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster

You dont have to love EVERY united player to pull on the shirt...Decorate your living room with Posters and go weak at the knees after they attempt the 3rd step over and drop shoulder in 89th minute when your 1-0 to be a united fan.

Theres loads of players over the years i've disliked...

Nani happens to be one of them....

He's just an unlikeable man, Football aside....when he brings his personality into the game, thats when it affects the team...

so in a way i think fergie is right.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:56 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Only God knows.
£#%&! knows.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:57 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You dont have to love EVERY united player to pull on the shirt...Decorate your living room with Posters and go weak at the knees after they attempt the 3rd step over and drop shoulder in 89th minute when your 1-0 to be a united fan.

Theres loads of players over the years i've disliked...

Nani happens to be one of them....

He's just an unlikeable man, Football aside....when he brings his personality into the game, thats when it affects the team...

so in a way i think fergie is right.
Abouuuuut?......

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Abouuuuut?......
Reigning in his @#%&!ishness a bit.....

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:11 AM
armchair

Player of the season for me so far and better because he's been reined in. Same for Ronaldo. Fergie developed him into a far better player than arrived.

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Player of the season for me so far and better because he's been reined in. Same for Ronaldo. Fergie developed him into a far better player than arrived.
Aye don't want them to turn in to Denilson. Talent is all very well but them fancy bastards need taming and to learn the game as well.

Unread 25-03-2011, 11:17 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Shawcross was rightly lambasted.

I know he didn't break his leg. I saw the same game as you. I never said he did break it. Nani was lucky to escape with just the wound.
Was he £#%&!. That @#%&! had already broken his leg before Shawcross got there.
Closed Thread