United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:36 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Ignore that though mate, just quote the 'I'm £#%&!ing off asap!' stuff.

Makes for better reading.

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:41 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
bid deal he cried, its nani and he is a modern footballer, hes not a £#%&!ing cage fighter is he. not a lone either when there was plenty of other wimps in united shirs that day
I like how we love the diversity in styles that the foreign players bring to this league, but then we expect them to have the mentality and 'rrrrrrrrrrggghhhrrrrr!' attitude of Terry Butcher. Each and every one of them, and if they don't then they must be gay and should be heavily slated.

Why does everyone have to be a tough guy? They're human beings! We all differ, ffs. Some are tough, some are more sensitive. Nani is a silky, graceful player with more skill that 99% of English players - that's why he's here! But with that different style, cultural background etc, he may also have a different attitude to having his leg nearly broken by a 15st thug.

The issue in that instant is the horrendous tackle from Carragher that could've broken someone's leg, not the reaction to it which, at worst, made him look a bit silly. Talk about avoiding the real issue! He got more stick than 'Carra'!!

The poor lad got nailed and I think the reaction on here, considering he's United player and bloody good one at that, is pretty outrageous.

Unread 25-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I'd imagine he cashed his chips with Fergie anyway when he cried on the Anfield turf.

Shameful.
Agreed.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:05 AM
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I like how we love the diversity in styles that the foreign players bring to this league, but then we expect them to have the mentality and 'rrrrrrrrrrggghhhrrrrr!' attitude of Terry Butcher. Each and every one of them, and if they don't then they must be gay and should be heavily slated.

Why does everyone have to be a tough guy? They're human beings! We all differ, ffs. Some are tough, some are more sensitive. Nani is a silky, graceful player with more skill that 99% of English players - that's why he's here! But with that different style, cultural background etc, he may also have a different attitude to having his leg nearly broken by a 15st thug.

The issue in that instant is the horrendous tackle from Carragher that could've broken someone's leg, not the reaction to it which, at worst, made him look a bit silly. Talk about avoiding the real issue! He got more stick than 'Carra'!!

The poor lad got nailed and I think the reaction on here, considering he's United player and bloody good one at that, is pretty outrageous.
good point.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Incredible the amount of stick he's had for that.It was one of the worst tackles I've seen.Love all the Top Reds saying "I've had bigger scratches on my #@&%!!"

And this is clearly a 'come and get me plea' from Nani.Until tomorrow, when he comes out and says it's all bullshit.
Brilliant isn't it.

He should have stood up, roared 'raaaaaagh!' skyward and windmilled the entire Liverpool team, before ripping his leg off and beating them all with the wet end.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Brilliant isn't it.

He should have stood up, roared 'raaaaaagh!' skyward and windmilled the entire Liverpool team, before ripping his leg off and beating them all with the wet end.
Would have been a start.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Sgt Howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
bid deal he cried, its nani and he is a modern footballer, hes not a £#%&!ing cage fighter is he. not a lone either when there was plenty of other wimps in united shirs that day
Nani is a finely toned athlete of solid muscle.... which is part of the reason his tears were so embarassing.
Remember Kevin Moran trying to fire up the support as he left the pitch bleeding on a stretcher in the 83 cup semi final ?
That was a real man

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:27 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

With the number of goals and assits he's scored this season I don't give a £#%&! if he spends all 90 minutes on the field from now til the end of the season in tears. And anybody who does probably needds to sort their priorities out and/or stop wumming.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:28 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Brilliant isn't it.

It's what JT would've done tbh.

And we all love him, don't we? It's the JT spirit, grit, that we're claerly craving for.

I cut my leg once on a sharp piece of metal, opened my leg up so I could see orangey coloured flesh and a little bit of bone.Did I cry or yelp and jump around? £#%&!ing right :bi:

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:28 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Howie
Nani is a finely toned athlete of solid muscle.... which is part of the reason his tears were so embarassing.
Remember Kevin Moran trying to fire up the support as he left the pitch bleeding on a stretcher in the 83 cup semi final ?
That was a real man
Yeah, I wish we just had a team of hard men with no skill too.

Wait, no. I'd rather have Nani than Alan Smith, thanks.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:29 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
It's what JT would've done tbh.

And we all love him, don't we? It's the JT spirit, grit, that we're claerly craving for.

I cut my leg once on a sharp piece of metal, opened my leg up so I could see orangey coloured flesh and a little bit of bone.Did I cry or yelp and jump around? £#%&!ing right :bi:
Yeah. He just blubs uncontrollably at emotional pain instead. Like a real man.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:32 AM
The Return of JC

Did he even actually cry? Was there actual water coming down his face? Does it really £#%&!in matter!? The lad was obviously distressed. It was a distressed face. We see player distressed all the time at injuries. Whether that leads to actual tears is neither here nor there.

Ooh, he looks in pain. Poor kid, he's clearly distressed......wait, are those TEARS!?! THEY ARE!!! The BASTARD!!!

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:33 AM
PaulParkers

Im not saying he should have got up and decked carragher, theres nothing wrong with being in excruciating pain and not even anything wrong in showing it...but crying? Honestly? Crying!

You stop crying from pain at around age 6 ffs. Then you cry from pain for the attention/sympathy until, I dunno, 12?? After that you just dont cry from pain. It just doesnt happen. Pain cannot make you cry.

Being a £#%&!ing fanny can though.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Bunker Buster

He's one of the biggest fanny's to have played for united. should keep his trap shut and try and stay upright....

Pissant.

The best thing about pain, it lets you know you're not dead yet....

Crying.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Yeah. He just blubs uncontrollably at emotional pain instead. Like a real man.
He cries tears of iron

What this is, and what we're seeing, is a few people who hated Nani and didnt give him a chance.Now, armed with Nani 'crying' and a total non-story, they can get back to where they were before he started performing like a potential world class winger/player.

It's pathetic.

carlosartorial

Quote:
Did he even actually cry? Was there actual water coming down his face? Does it really £#%&!in matter!? The lad was obviously distressed. It was a distressed face. We see player distressed all the time at injuries. Whether that leads to actual tears is neither here nor there.

Ooh, he looks in pain. Poor kid, he's clearly distressed......wait, are those TEARS!?! THEY ARE!!! The BASTARD!!!
okay, okay ffs.

He's still an objectionable cheating @#%&!, whatever way you look at it.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:37 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
He cries tears of iron

What this is, and what we're seeing, is a few people who hated Nani and didnt give him a chance.Now, armed with Nani 'crying' and a total non-story, they can get back to where they were before he started performing like a potential world class winger/player.

It's pathetic.
Shut up magic ffs. It's nothing to do with his ability.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:38 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
okay, okay ffs.

He's still an objectionable cheating @#%&!, whatever way you look at it.
Yeah, you're right. Let's kill him. Then sell him.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:40 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Shut up magic ffs. It's nothing to do with his ability.
But it's everything to do with agendas.

Unread 25-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. Let's kill him. Then sell him.
I'd rather we educated him to bring out the best in him and quash his annoying little habits...

But then he may moan about not being able to express himself...

carry on Fergie...

Is it any wonder he's been one of the best in the league this season now he's toned it down a bit.

Still a long long way to go....
Closed Thread