United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Harold Bishop

Default Re: Marseille Coppers - Lovely

The flares at the end of the game looked nice.
French fans probably burn sheep instead.

Unread 24-02-2011, 12:25 PM
andyroo

Who was throwing the golf balls? Theirs or ours?

Unread 24-02-2011, 12:29 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You think ticket prices are bad and the club are @#%&!s, if you think about it they are making Double, triple on most games, in europe or at home..

If its not MU travel, its 'Independant airways' based on SMB who give a cut to united, they have employed touts and security in the past.

If its at home its via-£#%&!ing-gogo that again united take a cut from.

And If you dont bother and give up completly...they're taking your money from the TV revenue.

that desk your at....Its not a £#%&!ing desk its a barrel and that #@&%! in your arse its not the boss/Wife its uniteds....big veiny shaft £#%&!ing you up.

its making time served reds like me stay at home.

I couldnt be arsed going last night as with this policy of collecting tickets £#%&!s me right off. Rangers away was the final straw.

Unread 24-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
its making time served reds like me stay at home.

I couldnt be arsed going last night as with this policy of collecting tickets £#%&!s me right off. Rangers away was the final straw.
I know how you feel.

Myself, theres a few games a season which are half decent now and I include the aways in that......

Lack of disposable income nowadays, shit home atmospheres and euros being sanatised means i'll pick and choose and hopefully get a German away again soon.

am I Part of the problem...?

YES....

But by £#%&! united dont help.

Unread 24-02-2011, 02:22 PM
numbnuts

United euros away used to be my life been to over 35 euros away games but the funs gone out of it now ,, there used to be well over 20 of us on each trip not 1 went yesterday its not for the working class anymore the Utd gestapo have made sure of that were not welcome .

Unread 24-02-2011, 02:27 PM
numbnuts

The pictures of the sports hall in the report does look like the warehouse we got to watch the match in Dortmund 97!

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:04 PM
livelylobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
The pictures of the sports hall in the report does look like the warehouse we got to watch the match in Dortmund 97!
What, you mean to say that it might be the exact same one?

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:10 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
United euros away used to be my life been to over 35 euros away games but the funs gone out of it now ,, there used to be well over 20 of us on each trip not 1 went yesterday its not for the working class anymore the Utd gestapo have made sure of that were not welcome .
a few of our lot went and they feel the same. The craic has gone and unless a plum tie comes up like Madrid I am just going to go to the semi's and finals from now on.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
a few of our lot went and they feel the same. The craic has gone and unless a plum tie comes up like Madrid I am just going to go to the semi's and finals from now on.
but surely ties like Bursa this season and Besiktas and Moscow last season are the 'better' aways. The games may be gash but at least they are still 'old school' europeans and a lot less @#%&!s go.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
but surely ties like Bursa this season and Besiktas and Moscow last season are the 'better' aways. The games may be gash but at least they are still 'old school' europeans and a lot less @#%&!s go.
Agreed. The ‘least popular’ trip in the group stages is almost always the best. Of course, come the semi final you’ll be chubbed in favour of some @#%&! doing his first away with MUTravel.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Agreed. The ‘least popular’ trip in the group stages is almost always the best. Of course, come the semi final you’ll be chubbed in favour of some @#%&! doing his first away with MUTravel.
i went to every away in 08-09 and got chubbed for Arsenal.

last season, Besiktas was the best trip by far.

Only done Rangers this season which i was plesantly surprised about tbh.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:39 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Yeah I get where you are coming from but i am getting sick of the whole waiting around at airports all night malarkey.....maybe I am just turning into a grumpy old @#%&! like No Fun

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:47 PM
The Watcher

Besiktas was awesome. Well, except for the idiot who decided to nut a fellow Red for £#%&! all

The ticket pick up bullshit is too much though. Ruins half your day traipsing around to where the club tell you to go, just to pick up a ticket. £#%&! off. What we do, or where we go while abroad is £#%&! all to do with UEFA or United.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Yeah I get where you are coming from but i am getting sick of the whole waiting around at airports all night malarkey.....maybe I am just turning into a grumpy old @#%&! like No Fun
Train is the way forward. may take longer but over the last few years we've done train to Rome, Milan, Villarreal, every away in France, Basle, Budapest etc... treat it as a bit of a holiday. We are going to Montenegro by train in October to see England.

Love the Train, hate the plane.

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:50 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Train is the way forward. may take longer but over the last few years we've done train to Rome, Milan, Villarreal, every away in France, Basle, Budapest etc... treat it as a bit of a holiday. We are going to Montenegro by train in October to see England.

Love the Train, hate the plane.
as Jimmy Saville said "let the train take the strain"

Unread 24-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

exactly, specially for you older folk.

Unread 24-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Thomas cook travel £#%&! OFF

Our fans were £#%&!ing shite. Didn't actually see any trouble but heard about it. £61 for a view from the pig pen.

These aways would be shit without good people to travel with. Euro away support is becoming like old trafford support. Coach trips ftw :lolz:

As for the team ....4-5-1 against that shower. Brilliant

Unread 26-02-2011, 01:37 AM
toseeunited

as has already been said wednesday was shite. we more than made up for it yesterday and today, but wednesday was £#%&!ing hard work.

the police were deliberately trying to create a negative atmosphere, our support didn't get involved though, but we got let in before the game so can't speak about what has happened.

hurded around like cattle though, and treated as guilty hooligans... won't be doing marseille again. our support was shit though, whether it's too many on day trips or everyone burning themselves out in the day, i will never understand why you would tavel all that way not to sing and support the lads. might as well stay at home ffs :shakehead:

as for our tactics away from home in europe...

Unread 26-02-2011, 01:42 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Marseille Coppers - Lovely

Some of the lads with flares have been up in court today I think. £#%&!ing ridiculous.

Unread 26-02-2011, 07:35 AM
waynes ear's

fingers crossed it was Paul Finley. @#%&!
Closed Thread