United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:49 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Most pathetic part of this thread (by far) is TBR gleefully hopping around like some ITK transfer sage.

Absolute £#%&!wit.
Cheers pal.

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's in his 40's with kids !

You're joking?...

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:55 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Most pathetic part of this thread (by far) is TBR gleefully hopping around like some ITK transfer sage.

Absolute £#%&!wit.

Unread 19-06-2017, 11:58 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf I remember being like that when I was a kid, I'd be on club call or what ever it was called most nights....

Until the phone bill came

Old man went ape
reported

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:10 PM
sweetleftfoot

Just texted big Ed, offered him my left %@#$&! to bring Ronnie home. Cant believe all the ABRs on here. He'd win us this league on our own for the next 3 years. I don't care if it costs £250m of the Glazers ill gotten invented moneys, get him back here Ed now you @#%&!. Giddy as £#%&! at the very thought of that bronzed adonis donning the red white and black again. Only one of 2 men I'd suck off, the other being Eric natch.

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:20 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Tbf I remember being like that when I was a kid, I'd be on club call or what ever it was called most nights....

Until the phone bill came

Old man went ape
You haven't changed a bit, Adrian Knole 14.

Quote:

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
You haven't changed a bit
That's a £#%&!ing lie!

Club call is no longer available.

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Just texted big Ed, offered him my left %@#$&! to bring Ronnie home. Cant believe all the ABRs on here. He'd win us this league on our own for the next 3 years. I don't care if it costs £250m of the Glazers ill gotten invented moneys, get him back here Ed now you @#%&!. Giddy as £#%&! at the very thought of that bronzed adonis donning the red white and black again. Only one of 2 men I'd suck off, the other being Eric natch.
cant you just admire his football skills like the rest of us ?

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:54 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
That's a £#%&!ing lie!
Club call is no longer available.
Same shit, different media...

Well, one of Manchester's adopted hero sons is definitely coming 'Home'

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....tival-13202603

Unread 19-06-2017, 06:51 PM
ScarFace

we'll know more later today

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...id-re-election

my guess is he says not for sale blah blah

Unread 19-06-2017, 09:47 PM
rockored2

If Ronaldo had any sense of integrity he'd do something I cannot comprehend because I dont know him.

Otherwise he might do the opposite. In which case I'd still be none the wiser.

Unread 19-06-2017, 09:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
we'll know more later today

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...id-re-election

my guess is he says not for sale blah blah
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...-madrid-061917
MADRID (AP) Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has avoided commenting on speculation that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain.

Speaking on Monday after his reelection as club president, Perez made no mention of Ronaldo in his first public appearance since Portuguese media reported on Friday that Ronaldo was considering leaving Spain after a public prosecutor accused him of tax fraud.

Perez read a prepared speech and did not take questions from journalists at the event.

The 70-year-old Perez, who ran unopposed, was reelected for a fifth four-year mandate at the Spanish powerhouse.

Last week, a Spanish state prosecutor accused Ronaldo of defrauding Spain’s tax office of 14.7 million euros ($16.5 million) in unpaid taxes.

Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid has issued a statement saying it believed the player was innocent.

A judge will now decide whether there are grounds to take the matter to co

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:21 PM
TheFatGoth

rON as £#%&!

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Collyhurst?

ON

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...-madrid-061917
MADRID (AP) Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has avoided commenting on speculation that Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain.

Speaking on Monday after his reelection as club president, Perez made no mention of Ronaldo in his first public appearance since Portuguese media reported on Friday that Ronaldo was considering leaving Spain after a public prosecutor accused him of tax fraud.

Perez read a prepared speech and did not take questions from journalists at the event.

The 70-year-old Perez, who ran unopposed, was reelected for a fifth four-year mandate at the Spanish powerhouse.

Last week, a Spanish state prosecutor accused Ronaldo of defrauding Spain’s tax office of 14.7 million euros ($16.5 million) in unpaid taxes.

Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid has issued a statement saying it believed the player was innocent.

BACK ON

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:35 PM
waynes ear's

No comment?

ON

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Cream

He's on the radio now.

"I haven't spoken with Cristiano Ronaldo, I just know what has been said in the media."

"I know Cristiano Ronaldo player and person. And at both facets is outstanding. I know nothing about their tax affairs"

"I am sure that Cristiano Ronaldo does not want Real Madrid to pay the fine"

(Sources, Twitter).

Unread 19-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Pop

No, he'd rather pay the £14m himself you daft old £#%&!ing paella scoffing Spanish @#%&!!
Closed Thread